Mukti : "tune fir drama shuru kar diya...kuch bhi to nahi chal raha.."...she said casually..trying to divert her mind..

Navya : "par tum..."..but before she could say anything further..she saw Manik on the stage..and she became very happy..she start jumping..like a baby..

Navya : "he is so handsome in real...iski ek look pe toh koi bhi mar jaega...god! look at him..his personality..the way he is standing..kitna handsome hai yaar..am feeling like am seeing the best person made by god..."...she was continuously ranting ...but Mukti was not interested..she was having a tough time..to control her anger..

Mukti : "nav..."..she was about to shout..but nandini held her hand and nodded a no to her...and by looking at her face..mukti somehow..calmed herself down..

Nandini : "performance start hone wali hai..sab kuch cross check karlo..mai yeh lights laga ge tum logo ko join karti hoon.."..nandini with eyes assured mukti that she is fine..so she went out with navya..after giving a weak smile to nandini..

Manik now start his performance..he was tuning his guitar looking at her..while she didn't looked towards stage..

Tu he hai aashiqui,

tu he awargi,

tu aaj ajnaabi,

tu he juda...

(he sang looking at her..with pain in his eyes..his heart was crying..he just for once wanna see that she is watching him..but she didn't even gave him that peace too...)

Do gaz ka rasta,

sadiyon ka fasla,

dar pe tere khada,mai lapaata,

har lamhe sau sawal,

sau mei tera khyal

tu meri zindagi,

tu he juda...

(he sang while looking at her..then he looked downwards..and now he is realizing to which extent he has ruined his own world..she is in front of him..but miles miles away..she was busy in her work..like he doesn't even exist for her..and this feeling was like worse than hell..)

Tu he hai aashiqui,

tu he awargi,

tu aaj ajnaabi,

tu he juda...

(He now again start looking towards her..this time..he was having tears in his eyes..but today..he knows..the reason of those tears..as his heart was crying..she is no near yet so far..he observed her keenly..she was putting flowers in the vase..he captured her in his eyes and closed his eyes..)

Dil ne kahaa tha na tadpega

Phir aaj dil dhadke kyun jaaye

Khwaabon ne tay kiya tha khona

Phir aaj kyun palat woh aaye,...

(once he closed his eyes..he found her walking on the white fog..coming towards him..while singing..but her eyes were teary..she sang while complaining every bit of their past..she touched his face lovingly while singing..and a tear fell down from her eyes..he instantly opened his eyes..)

Tujhme likha hoon main

Tujhse juda hoon main

Tu mera rog hai

Tu hi dawaa...

(after opening his eyes..he saw her still standing on the same place..but this time..she was looking at him..and for the first time..their eyes met..)

She Resides In Me [Completed]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें