Chapter-2

Navniti Residence :

Mukti and Nandini entered in NAVNITI. ... which belongs to Navya, Nandini and Mukti..they both entered and start looking here n there..it is big flat..with a big living area..3 bedrooms..and a open modular kitchen..the flat was actually designed by Nandini..3 years back..but she never thought ..that she will live in this house...

Mukti : "am sorry ..angel.."..she said from back..as Nandini was drinking water standing near the fridge facing her back to Mukti..she turned around a found a quilt on Mukti's face..she came to her and said..

Nandini : "Alarm..what yaar..don't spoil it..ab tu sorry bolegi..chuck all..smile now.."...she said with a positive energy and a broad smile on her face..Mukti hugged her instantly..

Mukti : "you know..whenever you call me Alarm na..i feel so relax..i love you angel.."..she said while hugging her..

Nandini : "are..you are my alarm clock na..toh..wahi bolungi..now..when you are again back..so from tomorrow..get back to your job..and that is being my personal alarm clock.."..she said after breaking the hug and with a grin..

Mukti : "and ..you know na..i love my that job.."..she said with great enthusiasm..

Soon they both settled down in the living area..and just then Navya entered inside ..holding loads of packets in her hands..but as soon as she saw..Mukti..she threw all the packets on the floor and ran towards her and hugged her tight..she said after breaking the hug..

Navya : "tum kab aayi..aur hame bataya bhi nahi..are hume bata deti toh hum lene aate..aur kuch banake bhi rakhte..tumne bataya kyu nhi,..acha yeh batao..tumhara jaipur ka sara kaam khatam ho gaya na..sab ache se ho gaya na..are bolo na..chup kyu ho.."..she said in one breath..and just when she stopped her rant..Mukti and Nandini burst into laughter..Navya was confused with their reaction ..so she asked..

Navya : "are tum dono has kyu rahe ho.."..

Mukti : after suppressing her laugh "are meri super fast express..kuch bolne degi toh bolungi na.."...she said making navya sit on the sofa..

Mukti : "so here your answers are..mai aaj he aayi..bataya isliye nahi..because i wanted to give surprise..to both of you...and yes..jaipur trip was successful..sara pending work khatam..now..am back in mumbai...forever n ever with you.."...she said with a grin ..and NavNi..hugged her tight..

MAA-NI STUDIO :

Manik was in the studio..looking for his upcoming concerts..and asking for the details ..with one of his P.A "Dhruv"..Who is actually a good friend as well.. a well wisher of Manik..who really admired Manik..but he had seen some weird feeling in Manik's eyes..and he always wonder..what is it??...

Manik was sitting on the chair..crossing his legs..going through with some papers in his hands..the studio belongs to Manik..he had built it up 2 years ago..when he was engrossed in those files..Dhruv asked him..

Dhruv : "Sir...can i ask you something.."

Manik : still looking in file "yes Dhruv ..you can ask..but firstly don't call me sir..ok.."..

Dhruv : smiled at his reply "umm..sorry..so Manik..I always wanted to ask this..why you have choosed such weird name of this studio..i mean ..it has no meaning.."..Now Manik raised his face to look at dhruv ..he stood up..and walked towards the side wall..where there "MAA-NI STUDIO" ..was engraved in bold golden shining laters..he caressed the letters..and a smiled appeared on his face..

Manik : "this word is very close to my heart..this mere word consist every part of me..it has everything which i lost..or i can say..i ruined..."..he said with a sardonic smile ...Dhruv was confused with his answer..