"Hello" Elena calls out "Mom?" Maybe she got off early.

She continues to walk downstairs to find someone familiar going through the desk in the kitchen. "Aria?" The young girl jumps up and turns around.

"Elena? What are you doing here?"

"I heard about Alison being back and I wanted to check up on Hanna. How are you and the rest of the girls are doing?"

"It's just weird all of a she's back. Now we just got to get used to it."

"Did Mona start her anti-Alison group yet."

"How do you know about that?"

"C'on it's Mona, that's something she would do."

"Yeah, that's true." Aria notice that Elenas a little out of it. "Are you okay?" She says worrying about the older woman.

"Kinda, I guess. It's just weird being back after being gone for so long. Everythings the same like I never left."

"Well, you changed since the last time you were here. Maybe changing your room will help."

"Yeah, I think it well"

" Well I need to get back to school before lunch ends. I'm glad your back even for a little while."

"Don't tell Hanna I'm here it's supposed to be a surprise"

"Don't worry I won't tell her and it's great to have you back." Aria smiles at Elena. Elena has always been an older sister to her. Aria was always been looking out for Mike, but nobody really looked out for her.

"It's good to see old faces. Now go on get to school before your late."

"Bye"

Aria left now Elena was alone.

------- A FEW HOURS LATER

Hanna is in her room with Spencer and still doesn't know that Elena is back.

"Hanna" Ashley calls out walking into her room.

"Yeah Mom"

"Hanna I have a surprise for you"

"What surprise?"

"Hanna Banana" Elena says sticking her head out from around the corner smiling

"Elena!" Hanna jumps up and hugs her sister a hug that clearly states how much she missed her sister.

"Hey Spencer" Spencer gets up too and hugs her

"So I'll be downstairs and let you girls to catch up."

"So how are you girls?" Elena says sitting down with them on Hanna's bed.

"Were okay" Hanna quickly replies

"Please tell me I wasn't gone that long that you forgot who I am." Elena give Hanna the 'are you serious look' "Before you answer just know that I'm not taking 'I'm okay' from either one of you too. Got it" She says pointing at both of them.

"Got it" both Hanna and Spencer say at the same time know that Elena will drill them until she gets the answers she wants.

"Now tell me what is really going on"

"Today was Allison's first day of school with a group of people whos pissed." Spencer explains

"I can't imagine how hard it was for all of you."

"Definently not normal" Spencer says looking down

"Whats bothering you Spency" Elena says noticing how upset Spencer is