十四

they arrived at the restaurant rather quickly despite the minutes of walking through the busy streets of seoul.

jeongguk felt quite intimidated entering the place because he was half-assed dress in such a luxurious place. same goes for yoongi, who wore a black and white bomber jacket and his signature ripped jeans. while jimin seemed to be the only one in casual formal.

yoongi tapped jimin's shoulder, "yah! you never said it was high class."

"it's just the interior, hyung. no need to be all shy. people are casual here." jimin shrugged it off before talking to about the reservations he had placed the hour before.

jeongguk internally cried, almost everyone was dressed formal besides him and yoongi. they both stood behind the event planner before entering the oh so classy dining area.

both casual dressed males were shocked to see that jimin had led them to the secluded area of the restaurant. both thinking about the amount of money jimin had to pay for them.

yoongi was faintly reminded of his ex by the way the place looked. everyone in suits and all.

jeongguk wasn't really reminded of anything, all he could think of in his head are the prices that labeled the food. and it made him quite dizzy with numbers stacked in his malfunctioning brain calculator.

jimin seemed to be fine but inside he was quite nervous being in this place because this was the same place he found his ex cheating on him. but the food was amazing and that's all that matters to him at this point.

a waitress came up to their table, swaying her hips very seductively. her heels clapped against the carpet floor.

"what can i get you three gentlemen?"

jeongguk froze at his spot and immediately looked to jimin for help. yoongi stayed silent knowing jimin will order for all of them.

"thanks, hyung."

"no problem!" the second oldest smiled, eyes crinkling at the sides but still shown a twinkle. maybe this was able to make jeongguk heal.

about ten minutes later, the waitress came back with their free waters before telling them their food is just about done.

yoongi rolled his eyes, he already knows that the food was probably not even on the stove yet. jimin watched yoongi before speaking up.

"hey hyung, you never really spoke about your ex. and since we're in a secluded area and all three of us diseased boys are together, let's spill!"