Confusion

Suga's P.O.V.

I stayed standing outside, staring at where she'd just been.

Where had she heard I didn't love her? I thought over all the possible options.

Taehyung.

I angrily walked back into the building, looking around for him. I found him taking pictures with Jungkook.

I impatiently waited for them to finish so I could confront him. It felt like it was taking absolutely forever.

Finally, they began walking my way. Once Taehyung was close enough to approach, I did what I'd come to do.

"Did you tell ______ I didn't love her?" I asked, staring directly into his eyes.

"What're you talking about?" He responded, tilting his head.

"You know what I'm talking about!"

"What's going on over here?" I heard Jungkook ask.

"Someone told ______ I don't love her, I'm pretty sure it was him," I explained, gesturing to Taehyung.

"Someone what? That's ridiculous!" He exclaimed.

"Why would you tell a lie like that, huh? Do you really like her that much?" I turned back to Taehyung.

"It wasn't me! I didn't tell her anything!" He insisted.

"Then who did?" My voice was starting to get louder.

"I don't know!"

I frustratedly sighed. She thought I was playing her now, all for what? Who other than Taehyung would have a motive to do that?

Where was she now? What was she thinking of me? I should've gone after her, but my interest in finding who said this had overwhelmed me.

       That could've been my one chance to get her back and I let it go to waste.

      "Who told her that?" I whispered, looking at the ground. Someone had ruined everything. I finally had her, I had her to myself, and someone went and took that away from me.

       "Hey, I'm sure she'll come back and you can talk to her," Taehyung said, putting an hand on my shoulder.

         It was the next day and she still hadn't come back. Today was a day to ourselves, and while the others wanted to go out to eat, I stayed in my room. They had left and I was alone at the dorm.

         Was there a way to get her back? She thinks I'm playing with her, and she thinks I've done this twice. Is it even possible?

        My phone buzzed and I looked at my screen. It was a Twitter notification.

        Taehyung had posted a picture of everyone eating, but there was a girl there.

         Of course they would invite her and not tell me. Someone really is trying to keep us apart.

        Taehyung had his arm around her and they all looked so happy. Maybe it's for the best we got separated.

        Soon I saw droplets fall onto the screen of my phone. I hadn't realized I had started crying.

        For once I didn't wipe it away. I was alone, it didn't matter.

        She absolutely hated me now, I knew that. I had called out to her as she walked away, but she hadn't turned back. I looked back at the picture.

         That hoodie. That's my hoodie! She's still wearing it? Maybe there is hope, just maybe. There has to be a chance.

        I looked in the description and found where they were eating and quickly ran out the door towards the restaurant.

        When I got to the front, the waitress seemed stunned.

        "Suga! Wow, all of them are here! I know who you're looking for, follow me. The table is this way."

        She didn't know who I was looking for, not in particular.

        I soon saw everyone sitting at a long table. The waitress pulled a chair for me, and I sat down.

       "So you decided to come anyway, huh?" Jimin asked.

        "Yeah, I got hungry," I said. I looked around the table until my eyes found hers, but she quickly looked away.

       I couldn't talk about it while we were eating, not with everyone here. I'd do it right after.

     The waitress came and took my order and got me my drink. I nervously took a drink of it. Would she listen to my explanation? It was totally understandable if she wouldn't.

      When the meal was finished, I tried to go to her, but someone grabbed my arm.

       "I have something to tell you," Jungkook said. He was looking at the ground, avoiding eye contact with me.

         I had no idea what I was in for.