Déjà Vu

"Are you okay now?" Taehyung asked you. You nodded and you felt him reluctantly let you go. You wiped your eyes with the sleeves of the hoodie he'd let you borrow.

           "I'm sorry you had to see me like this," You said, looking at the ground.

          "Sorry? Why're you sorry?" You heard Jungkook ask, reminding you he was there.

         "I'm causing you trouble right? It's probably annoying dealing with me and my emotions." You saw Jungkook shake his head with a smile.

        "That wouldn't ever be the case, ______, you're important to us now. All of us," He said.

        "Maybe, but-"

        "No, that's it. There's no denying it, so don't try."

        You felt an arm around you and looked up to see Taehyung giving you a bright smile.

        You sighed.

        "Let's just go get my stuff." They both nodded and you began walking again.

        You finally reached your apartment after what felt like forever. Taehyung immediately flopped onto your bed while Jungkook sat at the foot.

        "You know, we have a fan signing today, if you want to come. I doubt you want to be at the dorm alone," Jungkook said as you grabbed an empty backpack.

       "I don't know, I'm sure I'll be fine-"

       "Please, ______? I want you to come!" Taehyung whined, throwing a pillow at you.

      "Alright, alright, I'll come!" You said, laughing and throwing the pillow back. After a while you finished packing and were going to change into something that fit a little better. 

       You went into your bathroom with the change of clothes. The bedroom was just on the other side of the door, so you could easily hear anything that happened. This made you feel a little better, since you'd know if they started looking around at your stuff.

         "Yoongi? Why're you here?" You heard Jungkook ask angrily. You froze. You were almost done changing, but you couldn't help but listen to what was happening.

       "Where's ______?" He asked, ignoring Jungkook's question.

       "Why do you care?" You could hear just how upset Jungkook was getting.

      "Calm down Jungkook," Taehyung pleaded.

      "No, I need an answer!" You bit your lip nervously as you continued to listen to the situation. You found yourself folding the clothes Taehyung had let you borrow, but you stopped at the hoodie.

      He genuinely cared about you. The little things mattered to him, like you being cold. You imagined what it'd be like to date him.

       You realized how much more simple that'd be than getting caught up with Yoongi. You slid the hoodie back over your head and brushed out your hair again.

         "I don't have to answer to you, you know what? Fine. I'm leaving."

         You finally came out after changing.

        "Hey guys, sorry I took so long."

        "It's fine." Jungkook didn't add anything else. He didn't tell you about Yoongi, or anything that'd just happened. Surprisingly, Taehyung didn't either.

         "You're still wearing my hoodie?" Taehyung asked you, tilting his head in confusion. You shrugged.

         "What can I say? It's comfortable."

        He gave out a little laugh, watching you as you put the other clothes into your bag to take back to the dorm with you.

       "Alright, let's go."

       "______, it's time for the fan signing. You coming?" J-Hope called out to you as you rushed to meet him at the door of the dorm.

      "Yeah, I'm here, sorry."

      "It's fine, but hurry before we're late." There were a few nice cars waiting outside.

      "You'll be in that one, okay?" J-Hope instructed, pointing at the last one. You nodded and smiled at him before speed walking to the car.

      You opened the backseat door and quickly slid in, buckling up. You looked over and couldn't believe it. Yoongi was sitting there, staring absentmindedly out the window.

        Just my luck.

       You wondered why it had to be this way. Why you just happened to have to go with him. You sighed and looked down at your lap. This was going to be a long ride.

        "There's something I've been wanting to tell you," Yoongi said halfway through the drive.

         "Oh, um, o-okay," You replied, irritated you had stuttered.

         "I didn't mean to bring you into all of this. Into our lives. Something just made me want to get to know you at that fan signing. Just some weird feeling, nothing else," He explained. He was still looking out the window, as though he was avoiding making eye contact.

           You didn't reply, but you felt your emotions messing with you again.

            "Just some weird feeling, nothing else."

            You glared at him. You felt two of the complete opposite feelings at the same time. Love and hate.

           Eventually, you made it to the fan signing. You sat behind them all, in a chair, watching as they all interacted with fans. You saw the smile on Yoongi's face that he'd had with you. He shared it with every girl.

          Again, his words played in your mind.

         "Just some weird feeling, nothing else."

          You realized how much this was probably true. He hadn't been smiling around you like he had at the fan signing.

          He must really hate me, huh?

        You wished you could go back to when you had made him smile. Like he was smiling now. You missed it.

        You missed the real Min Yoongi.