Void

Scott povI was in class when I heard a familiar heartbeat

Scott pov
I was in class when I heard a familiar heartbeat. Teagan. She was hurt. I excused myself and ran down to her part of the school. I saw her with Lydia's mom. I saw teagan lost for words. It broke my heart to see her like that. She was technically my sister as well. I ran over to Lydia's mom and her. I told Lydia's mom that I could handle it so she left. "Scott, how did you find me?" "I, uh, needed the bathroom and I saw you so I thought I'd help. " oh ok, she said. I wish I could tell her about the supernatural and why stiles was acting that way, but for all I know she could run away from here as fast as possible. " it, it was stiles. H-he punched me in the stomach and I didn't even do anything wrong." "What did I do wrong?" She said with a tear rolling down her cheek. I sat down with her and gave her a hug. "Trust me, you didn't do anything wrong, believe me. I kissed her forehead and helped her get to her class.

Teagans pov
After the incident with stiles, I was ready to go home. I didn't want to be at school or anything. I was lost in my own thoughts when suddenly a girl came up to me. " hi, uh, are you teagan?" The girl said. Uh, yeh. "Well, we are partners for English" she said. " oh sorry I wasn't paying attention" I said with a small smile. " it's ok,let's get to work" she said laughing softly. "Oh yeah, my names layla." She said with a smile. (Btw this is Layla.) As we went to sit down at her desk, I realised something, I'd made a new friend.

Hey guys, I know this one is really short, I've been really busy atm so I promise my other chapters will be longer

Hey guys, I know this one is really short, I've been really busy atm so I promise my other chapters will be longer. K bye x