Toby

Masky and I walked in silence with the only noise being the crunching leaves under our feet. We reached the edge of the woods and masky slipped his mask off revealing his horribly sexy face. I stared at his beautiful face seeing his bright blue eyes under his dark hair. He got down on his hands and knees to burry his mask in the leaves giving me a beautiful glance of his firm ass. He looked back and smirked. I felt the blood rush to my cheeks and I couldn't move my glance for some reason. "Like what you see?" He said cockily and I finally got the strength to avert my gaze. He stood up and stood in front of me. "Let's go!" He said with that cocky smirk plastered on his lips. I lowered my head and fallowed him down the sidewalk. It was a particularly busy day from seeing all the peoples feet who walked by.

"TOBY WATCH OUT!" Masky shouted and I looked up. But it was too late. BAM! I ran straight into a girl who ended landing on top of me with her bags spilling all over the sidewalk and some went into the street. She got up and I was met with one green eye and one ticking clock.

"Toby are you alright?!" Shouted a frantic Masky who pushed the girl off of me. "I-it's alright-t I c-can't feel it." I said while the girl looked at us. "OH! It's you masky!" The girl said. "Clocky?" He asked and helped me up. "Yup!" She said pulling her hair over her eye that was a clock for some reason. "Oh Clocky, this is Toby. The new kid that we found in the woods." Masky said gesturing to me. "H-hi. I-I'm Toby-y." I said putting out a shaking and twitching hand. She took my hand and smiled showing some stitch scars from her mouth. "As you know by now, I'm clockwork. But you can call me Clocky." I looked away "Okay...C-Clockwork...w-we have to g-go right M-Masky?!" I said hoping he would get the understanding that I don't want to be here. "Oh yeah. I would  help but we have some important errands to run. So.." He grabbed my wrist firmly. "B-bye!" He said and started pulling me along the sidewalk.

Not long after being tugged along by my coworker we reached the convenient store. We walked inside the automatic doors and Masky finally let go of my wrist to grab a cart.

I tapped him on the shoulder "H-hey Masky." I started "C-can I ride in-n the c-cart-t?" I asked in a soft voice. He chuckled a bit. "Sure kiddo. Hop in." I smiled up at him and jumped in the cart. He started pushing and I could feel myself being transported back to when I was a kid.

A faceless blonde figure that appeared to be female at the age of 10 or 11 pushed me around in the cart. I must have been really little because even standing up I couldn't really reach anything.

My head snapped back into reality and I sighed. Masky looked at me confused. "You ok in there?" He asked with concern and confusion laced in his voice. "Y-yeah um I-I'm f-fine-e." I said trying my best not to sound nervous. He smiled a half smile that showed that he was worried about me and patted my head. "You will get used to those flashbacks." He simply said before picking up a jar of peanut butter that was on sale.

I smiled a little knowing that he really cared about me, it was also reassuring to know that he has them too.

After a bit of goofing off and going down useless isles just to look at random things, we finally went to the section that sells towels and knickknacks. He pushed the cart over to some bedspreads and sheets. "Okay kiddo. Pick out any sheets that you want." He said and ruffled my hair. I looked at some bright orange sheets and ended up grabbing them without much thought. We also picked out a black and red fuzzy pillow and a black blanket. We went around the store a few more times just to stall for time before we decided it was time to leave. We went up to the checkout and started putting our items on the conveyer belt while the lady behind the counter rang them up.

I overheard her talking to Masky. "Your little brother is so cute." She said. He chuckled a bit and simply stated "He's not my brother actually, he's my roommate." She smiled even more and they discussed a few more things. Apparently they know each other. I sat in the cart waiting for them to finish taking. Once Masky payed, I jumped out of the cart and helped carry bags out of the store.

"Once we get back it's time to start training." Masky said once we were far enough away from normal society. He looked down on the ground and grabbed his mask from under the leaves and slipped it on before he continued to walk.

Before we knew it, we were already back at the mansion. Masky placed the produce related bags on the kitchen counter before I ran upstairs. I was honestly excited to put sheets on my bed. Not sure why tho. I grabbed the package with the sheets out of the plastic bag and ripped it open. I slipped the sheets over the mattress and made my bed. I smiled at my work before flopping face down.

I think I could get used to this.

(Omg I'm so sorry for the wait. It's been like a year and I legit forgot this existed. Thanks for being patient!)

That Kid (TicciMask)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें