Masky

Hoodie is such a jackass. He just dragged me out of the closet to the new kid! Now he's gonna think I'm weird!

The walk back to the mansion was long and we hardly spoke. Toby just stared at me, twitching ever so often. I sighed and kept trying to shake off his gaze but it was so intense. He all of a sudden ran up next to me and smiled up at my plastic face. I looked down at him and smiled back even though he couldn't see it. Hoodie snickered and I knew he was trying to hold back a laugh. I growled under my breath and Toby looked confused.

About an hour passed and Toby looked really uncomfortable. "You alright Rodgers?" I asked him. "N-no I-I g-gotta..." He said blushing and looking down at his tied up hands. I shrugged and kept walking. "W-what's that m-Masky?" He said lifting his tied hands to point at the mansion hiding in a few yards of woods. "That's the mansion kiddo. Your new home." I said, rustling his messy hair. We walked into the front door and a few pastas ran up to us and started asking where we were for so long. Hoodie and I pushed passed them with Toby not far behind and he looked very scared and I felt something warm on my back. I turned slightly and saw Toby hiding his face in my back in fear. He was ticking like crazy! I ruffled his hair and he looked up at me. We all walked down the long hallway to the office that was labeled "Operator."

I cut the ropes off of Toby's wrists before we walked in and when we did, Toby fell over screaming in pain. I kneeled down and stroked his hair. "You will get used to it in a minute or two." I said calmly. He kept screaming for longer then a minute and slowly passed out. "Take him to his room. He's overwhelmed. Let him settle in and after dinner he can come talk to me." Hoodie said but I knew it was Operator talking through him. "Thank you master." I said and picked up the small boy in my arms. He's so light and small! I carried him up the stairs and to the room the proxies share. I put him in my bed since his bed was empty with no sheets yet. His sleeping face was adorable honestly. I smiled and pushed the loose strands of his messy hair out of his adorable face. I sat down on my bed and took my mask off so I could see when I started reading a random book that was on my nightstand. I heard a small groan next to me and I hurriedly put my mask back on and pretended to continue reading. The small boy sat up and looked at me. "H-how d-did I g-get here-e?" He asked silently. "Ya passed out so I carried you up here. This is our room." I said and pointed across the room. "That's your bed." He got up and walked over to the bed that was only a mattress. He flopped down on it face first.

"I could take you to the store to get sheets if you want." He didn't take his face out of the sheets. I sighed and spoke again. "Master wants to see you after dinner, and dinner is in an hour. I recommend taking a shower and I'll wash your clothes." He nodded and got up. He shuffled into the bathroom next to his bed and I heard the water start. He opened the door slightly and threw his bloody clothes out the small crack in the door. I saw his arm covered in cuts and bruises and his hands were bandaged and bloody. Maybe that's why he wears the gloves and two layers of long sleeves in such hot weather. I stood up and grabbed his dirty clothes and walked to my dirty laundry basket and grabbed all of my dirty clothes. I opened the the door to the room with my overstuffed hands. I walked into the laundry room and threw all of our clothes in the washer. Hoodie walked in and sat down on the dryer. "So how's the fresh meat? He settling in alright?" I nodded. He chuckled. "You really like him don't you?" My face flushed and I nodded a bit. He got up and patted my back. "Alright bud. I bet he thinks you are pretty cool too." He said and walked out of the room leaving me to think. I walked out of the room and let the wash do its thing and I got a black tank top and black jeans with some red checkered boxers for Toby so he could actually wear clothes. I knocked on the door. "Tobes." I said and knocked again. "Y-yeah?" "I got some clothes for yah. I'll leave them out here." I said and put them on the ground outside the door. I walked back into the laundry room to put the wet clothes in the dryer. Once I walked out I saw Hoodie again. "Time for dinner bro." He said walking completely out of our room and walking down the hall. I walked into the room and saw Toby dressed in the clothes I gave him with my blanket around his arms. "Hey kiddo we gotta go to dinner." He looked up at me.

"I'm-m not hungry-y..." He said hiding his arms. I smiled at him and sat next to him. "It's okay. Nobody down there will judge you if you have cuts on your arms. We have all been through that." I said looking at him smiling. "Let's go. Master is gonna get mad if we don't show up." I said getting off my bed. He took the sheets off his arms. I looked at all the bruises and cuts and ruffled his hair. "Let's go kiddo."

He fallowed me downstairs and we sat next to each other and ate the food that whoever was put on cooking duty that day made. We smiled and laughed while we ate and since he was new he didn't have any chores yet. After the room cleared, Hoodie and I took all the plates and started washing them. Toby sat there and watched, picking at the bloody bandages on his fingers. "Hey Tobs. Why don't we go on a walk?" I asked and he perked up. "Yeah! I-i mean o-okay s-sure-e." I smiled and threw a towel at Hoodie. "Looks like you will be drying today!" I said and laughed. He growled under his breath and began drying the dishes. I grabbed Toby's arm gently and pulled him outside. "Let's go kiddo." I said and started walking while he fallowed close behind.

After an hour of walking and small talk we got back to the mansion and were greeted with an angry slenderman. "Oh no." I muttered. Poor Toby. This is all my fault!