ten. [ending 3]

/a/n so just about everyone wants septiplier and myan to happen, so imma make it happen for you guys. thank you all for the awesome feedback that you all gave me, so take this as thanks xD

also, this is going to be the last chapter and there will be a final author's note at the end that will explain some things. thanks guys!/

The next day, Mark woke up feeling happier than usual. He got out of bed, got dressed, put on his glasses, and was out the door of his room quickly.

He walked down the stairs and found only Jack awake. Jack was sat at the kitchen table with a mug of coffee in front of him. He was on his phone until he saw Mark coming down the stairs out of his peripheral vision.

Jack locked his phone and set it face down on the table, "Mornin', Mark," he said cheerfully.

"Mornin', Jack," Mark said, just as happily, doing a terrible Irish accent, playfully mocking the green-haired man.

Jack laughed, "Stop makin' fun of me."

Mark walked closer to Jack, still doing a bad Irish accent, "Top a' the mornin' to ya! Where's me pot a' gold and me Guinness, ya fucker?"

"Mark, shut up," Jack laughed again.

"Alright, alright," Mark said, laughing with Jack, taking the seat beside the Irishman.

"So how'd you sleep?" Jack asked, looking at Mark with a smile.

"Pretty good," Mark said, "How about you?"

"I only slept a few hours," Jack said with a sigh, "I've been awake since about five."

"Jesus, dude," Mark said, "That sucks."

"Yeah," Jack said, "But I've got some coffee here, so I'll be alright."

"You're a ball of energy anyways," Mark said with a small laugh, "You're literally coffee in human form. I get secondhand energy whenever I'm around you."

"You're welcome," Jack said, laughing, "But anyways, since I was the only one awake this morning, I got pretty bored and started reading fanfiction."

Mark laughed, "Really? What kind of fanfiction?"

"Jacksepticeye fanfiction," Jack chuckled, "aaand, Septiplier."

"You serious, dude?"

"Dead serious," Jack said, "It was pretty good."

"You're weird," Mark said, pushing Jack playfully.

"So are you, ya goof," Jack laughed.

After a few seconds of silence, Mark said, "So was it the gross fanfiction?"

Jack shook his head, "It was fluff, I think that's what it's called anyways."

"Do you ship Septiplier?" Mark asked jokingly.

"Yas, betch, Septiplier away!" Jack said in a fake girly voice, then he and Mark broke off into laughter.

"Septiplier away!" Mark replied, still laughing.

Jack's face was turning red from laughing so hard, eventually he calmed down. As did Mark.

"Can I tell you something?" Jack said really seriously after they'd calmed down.

"Sure," Mark replied.

"I actually want Septiplier to be a thing," Jack said, "I mean, I... I like you, Mark. I'm not straight."

Mark stuttered, taking in the new information, "O-Oh, um..."

Jack smacked himself on the forehead, "Aw, man... Sorry, Mark."

Jack stood up, starting to walk away.

Mark quickly gathered his thoughts and stood as well, grabbing Jack's wrist before he had the chance to run up the stairs. Jack just looked at Mark, dumbfounded that Mark stopped him. His eyes were full of confusion.

Mark let go of Jack's arm, slowly closing the space between them. Mark moved his hand up to Jack's face before kissing him.

The kiss was slow and gentle, their lips softly pressed against one another.

Mark pulled away first, "I like you, too."

Jack softly smiled, "Mark..."

"I've been thinking since I woke up yesterday," Mark said, "And I've gathered my thoughts. I like you and I want to be with you. I've come to realize that I can't live without you."

Jack then hugged Mark, Mark almost immediately hugging back. They stayed like that for a while, Jack putting one of his hands on the back of Mark's head, the other on his back.

Mark's arms were around Jack's waist, and they just stood there, holding each other near the bottom of the stairs.

"Septiplier away!" Ryan yelled as he ran down the stairs, "Jack, you finally talked to him!"

Jack and Mark pulled away and Jack grinned, high-fiving Ryan, "Hell yeah I did!"

Mark bursted into a fit of laughter as Matt, too, ran down the stairs.

He jumped on Ryan's back, "Give me a piggy back ride to celebrate, Ryan!"

Ryan started running around the house with Matt on his back who was cheering and screaming, "Septiplier away!"

Jack hid his face in Mark's chest, smiling against it. Mark put his arm around the other man and laughed.

Once Matt and Ryan were done being idiots, Matt asked Jack, "Should we tell him?"

Jack nodded and Mark looked confused, "What else have you guys been keeping from me?"

"We're together, too," Ryan said, taking Matt's hand in his own.

"Wait, really?" Mark said with a smile, "I'm so happy for you guys!"

Then the group hugged again, all of them really, extremely genuinely happy for both themselves, and each other.

[the end]

/a/n was this good? did you guys like this story? I loved writing this. I love you guys so much.

you and your endless love and support means so much to me. without you I wouldn't have been able to complete this, so thank yourself because you deserve it. thank you so much.

I have a Septiplier one shots book up right now with only one part so far, so if you guys like Septiplier go check that out if you want!

Again, I love you so much and I hope your day is/has been/was a fantastic one!

Thank you for sticking with me throughout this story, and as always, I will see you whenever I see you!

Bye-bye! :D <3