eight. [ending 1]

Mark woke up at a decent time, getting up and eating breakfast, also conversing with Matt and Ryan.

He went back up to his room and recorded a game. He edited it and uploaded it, getting happy and supportive comments.

Mark knew he wouldn't stay for long, but he wanted to leave a good impact on everyone and everything in his life.

He watched a couple of Jack's videos, then went back downstairs and ate a late lunch.

The day continued of him not doing much, other than recording a few videos. He was planning on going to Cincinnati for a couple days to see other friends and family.

The rest of the week consisted of Mark going to Cincinnati and seeing his mom, his brother, and his other family. He saw some friends he didn't usually see and stayed for a few days.

He eventually went back to L.A., and hung out with a few friends from there.

A few weeks passed and Mark's life has basically returned to normal, minus the extreme pain he felt inside, every single day. The immense sadness he still endured.

He was still harming himself, as well. He didn't only cut, but he also self-loathed quite a bit. He hated being in his own skin, and while others loved and idolized him, he hated everything about himself, and wanted nothing more but to die.

He wanted to make sure he left on a good note, though. He wanted to make peace and say goodbye to his friends, family and fans.

He wanted them all to know how much they all meant to him, even though he wouldn't be around much longer.

He finally was recording his last video. A vlog.

"Hello, everybody. My name is Markiplier and welcome to another vlog. I don't even have a plan for this video, but the main point I want to get across is for you to know that I love you guys. I know it sounds extremely cliché at this point, but I believe in you and I always will. Your endless support definitely has meant everything to me for how long I've been on YouTube. I know you guys can do great things, and goddammit I don't care how many times I say it but I just know you guys are great people and you can do anything you set your mind to."

Mark continued the vlog saying similar things to what was already said, but when it finally reached the outro, he wasn't so sad anymore. He knew that was supposed to be his last video, and he'd accepted that.

"And I will see you, in the next video. Bye-bye!"

He knew that was a lie at this point, as this would be his very last video, but he had to say it.

He posted the video without editing, and didn't even bother going through comments.

He went to the bathroom and closed the door behind him.

He sighed as he opened the medicine cabinet. He grabbed the full bottle of sleeping pills he'd recently purchased, and took a handful of them.

He went to his room, took the pills one by one, and lay down in his bed. His line of sight became woozy, his thoughts all jumbling together.

He began to feel sleepy, until he finally fell asleep, going unconscious and not feeling anything anymore.

/a/n oops (hi)

but I mean there's more. at least two more chapters are gonna happen.