Chapter 3~ Matts story

Picture above is Matt played by Michael Trevino

Authors POV
_______________
As Matt Dobrev's dreams started to get hazy and he began to fully wake up he groaned. He had to help out in the Glenfield Bakery, which meant he would have to see Lydia. He knew that Lydia had a crush on him but she showed her adoring affection by throwing flour, sugar and generally messy substancesat him every chance she got. As Matt began to wake up more and open his eyes he glanced at the Polaroids hanging from string which went back and forth across his room. The first picture he noticed was taken when he was thirteen. Matt was standing beside his Dad with a certificate in his hand. That was the day that Matt had been sworn in to be the next Alpha of Glenfield. His eyes flicked to the next picture. He was standing beside his twin sister Alice. The picture was taken when they had both graduated high school.

The next picture was taken before Matt had been born and it was the only picture that was hanging that wasn't a Polaroid. It was a picture that had been taken by his Aunt Holly. It was of his dad James Dobrev and his mother Niamh Dobrev. His Dad was the current alpha and his Mum was Luna.

Matt suddenly felt a tug, it was his wolf trying to pull him to his mate. He needs to find his mate before he turns nineteen. If he doesn't he won't be allowed to be alpha and Alice will become the new alpha and Luna. He was going to have to set up a month where he will go find his mate. Matt doesn't know where she is but he is going to have to find her.

Matt was interrupted by a loud knocking on his dorm room door (<- try saying that 5 times, fast😂.) "Who is it?" Matt yelled at the door
"It's me Tadgh" (tige) Matts roommate called back. "I forgot my keys last night, can you let me in?"
Matt gets up and opens the door to a scruffy looking Tadgh. "Where were you last night?" Matt asks "At a party," Tadgh answers hastily.

Matt starts to change in his walk in wardrobe. It was small but just enough room for him to get changed without difficulty. When he emerges from his wardrobe he sees Tadgh fast asleep. The only problem was Tadgh was asleep on Matts bed. Matt crept towards Tadgh slowly without making a sound. Once he was near enough he slides his hands under the mattress and tips a confused and startled Tadgh onto the floor. As Tadgh starts yelling profanities at Matt, he simply just walks out of the dorm room into the main hall of the clan house.

The clan house is a mansion. The way it works is once you turn for the first time you move into the clan house. You usually turn for the first time around eight or nine years old. Then once you find your mate you move out of the clan house and into one of the cottages surrounding the clan house where you live for the rest of your life. Matt really wanted to move out of the clan house. All of his friends had found mates and even though they are nearby they are not as close as before. The other thing was Matt loved privacy but there was no such thing in the clan house.

As Matt walks towards Lydias dorm room to wake her up for work. He thinks about what his mate would look like. She would be tall but shorter than him, she would have shoulder length hair and bright green eyes. He arrives at Lydia's door and knocks loudly, making sure that she was awake. She opened the door a couple of seconds later in her bakery uniform. "Ready to go?" Matt asks. "Sure!" Lydia replies smiling while blushing all at once. This was going to be a long six hours of work.

================
782 words. How did you like Matts story? I tried my best to edit this but if you find any mistakes please comment below it so I can fix it. I know the last two chapters have been short but if my brain cooperates the next chapter is going to be over a thousand words and will be published on either Saturday or Sunday. By the way I'm going to try to update at the weekend but you never know. I will let you know if the chapters are late. Please don't forget to vote,share and comment as it would mean the world to me.
Abby💋.