Chapter Fourty

Something's getting In the way

Something's just about to break

I will try to find my place

In the Diary of Jane

~Deadlox's POV~

Waiting for Seto was horrible. I felt like he was never going to come back. I didn't want to wait, to be honest, I was scared to be alone. Seto was going to come back though. I had to keep telling myself that.

It was maybe around twenty minutes before he came back with a satchel of ingredients. He sat on the ground next to me and started mixing some ingredients together in a bottle.

"Are you sure this will work?.." I said nervously. "I honestly don't know." I didn't know what else to think. I just had to have faith in Seto that this would work.

After a few minutes he was finished mixing concoctions into one potion. It had a reddish-purple tint to it and was bubbling. "Drink up." He said, holding the bottle to my lips. I leaned my head back and chugged the liquid quickly.

I gagged at first; that stuff was horrible. "That tastes like shit..." "But did it work?" I unwrapped the bandages from my hands and saw the skin healing fairly quickly.

"Woah..." I stared at my arms in shock. I thought it wouldn't be much help considering how severe the burns were, but all that was left were a few scars. "Thank you so much Seto."

He smiled and started packing up his stuff. "No problem. that's what friends are for, right?" I smile at him. "Well, I won't keep you from Brice, so I'll see you later."

End of Chapter!! sorry this was was so short, I haven't had a lot of time lately but I will write more soon. Peace!