"H-hey bro" his voice trembled but he quickly masks it by clearing his throat.

"Are you crying?" He asks with wide concerned eyes.

"Haha no! Something went in my eyes" zayn lied and wiped the edges of his eyes, where tears were about to fall.

Louis gives zayn and small smile, knowing what exactly is going on and goes to his side, bumping his shoulder against his.

"So who won last year?" Louis asks, staring between harry and niall who were now standing opposite to each other.

"Hazza" niall quickly says, making harry smile, showing her perfect charming dimples.

"Really?" Louis stares at harry with wide eyes.

"Well yea.. i me-mean he is the best" niall flaunts

"Yea yea we know" louis sneers and rolls his eyes.

"How come not liam?" Zayn asks, giving niall a questionable look.

"Well liam is not allowed to participate" niall shruggs.

"Why not?" Zayn blankly asks, showing no emotion in his voice.

"Well apparently Mr.Malik think that liam will definitely win every year so he wants someone else to earn some recognition, beside him." niall laughs along with harry and louis after completely his sentence which was nothing funny to zayn, not even close- a wave of jealousy was riling up under his skin.

All the boys looks at the stage on hearing a microphone check, indicating that its about to start.

And then zayn clearly eyes liam and his dad walking on the stage, his dad's hand resting on liam's back and the way how he was smiling and even chuckling about something liam said was hurting him, with only thought 'that should be me' wherelse liam was goofily staring back at his father, a shy smile playing on his lips. All the feeling of hatred, anger, jealousy flushed onto him in an instant.

He grinned his teeth in anger, eyes raging with hate and balled up his fist to not control his actions.

"You okay there zaynie?" Louis softly mutters, pitifully staring at him and fuck zayn hated that look, but instead of saying anything he just noded with a tight suppressed smile.

"G'morning everyone!" Liam started speaking and had everyone's attention "Firstly i want to thank each and every single of you here who had shown their tremendous efforts this year and bought this hotel nominated as the top 3 best 5star hotels in London"

On hearing liam everyone cheered loudly.

"So now the real reason why we are here! I am sure some of you know but to them who are new, i would like to tell you that it's a mini fest this hotel organises every year! A small change in the environment which will end in a week and eventually one will have the best employee title with a trip package" liam states and looks at Yasir who was giving him his 100% attention and that became one more thing to make zayn more envious, thinking that if that was him, his dad would've spent the entire time on his phone during his speech.

"Coming on to the rules! Mr.Yasir Malik has assigned everyone their respectful works. But before we start let me make this clear that Your past doesn't count, New or old doesn't matter- All that matter is your work in this one week" liam says and moves away from the microphone and grabs a transparent box filled with small envelops.

"Respective jobs?" Louis raises his brow.

"Well that's the twist! We will swap our work with other employees here" harry says happily but louis frowns loudly.