Chapter One

"Itachi hurry up!" I called, flinging my waist length white hair from my face. Itachi and I may be twins but in hair colour it was the opposite. Like Itachi, Sasuke has black hair as well. So does my mother and my father has brown. Why I got white hair is beyond me.

"Yeah, yeah. What's your rush?" Itachi said lazily.

"Argh! you always take forever to get ready. Don't you think so Sasuke?" I turned to my little brother with a bright smile.

He stayed quiet but I could see that he was trying not to laugh.

"I swear that sometimes Mother got the wrong baby, you're completely the opposite of me." Itachi laughed.

"You had better not be insulting me Itachi." I replied in a joking tone.

"You'd better watch out Itachi she might eat you up." a voice said

"Father! What are you doing home so early?" I asked, surpised to see him.

"I came to see you." He gestured to me.

"What for?" Itachi asked suspicously.

"Sticky beak." I laughed.

"You are to go to the Hokage to collect a mission." My father said seriously.

I stopped laughing immediately. "The Hokage? It must be a pretty high ranked mission. I guess I'll see you later guys." I kissed Sasuke on the top of the head and went to see the Hokage.

-

-

"On this particular mission you will be going on your own." Said the Hokage.

"But sir, It's an A ranked mission." I replied.

"I'm sure that you will be able to handle it. You are a jounin."

"Even a jounin needs help sometimes." I muttered.

The Hokage heard me and laughed. "You'll only be gone for a few days. What could happen?"

"I suppose that you're right. when do i have to leave?"

"As soon as possible."

-

-

I went home and told Father of the news. "I have to leave today."

"Very well. Tell Itachi and Sasuke of the news. I'm guessing that they will miss your mischief."

I smiled and nodded.

I found my brothers in the woods.

-

-

Sasuke was watching Itachi practise with the Kunai knives and was in awe. I hardly practised as much as Itachi did, but I was still on the same level as he.

I snuck up on Sasuke and the gently put my hand on his shoulder.

He jumped and flipped around. "Nee-chan! That wasn't very nice." He grumbled, crossing his arms.

"Oh, don't be such a party pooper. I'm just coming to say good-bye."

"Why? Where are you going?" He asked in a worried tone.

"Don't worry its not like i'm never coming back. It's only for a mission. I'll be back in a few days." I kissed his cheek and added. "I won't disturb Itachi it looks like he is really concentrating. Will you pass the news on?"

Sasuke nodded.

"Thank you. Okay I had better get going or I am going to be in huge trouble. Bye, Love you!"

-

-

It was only a few days. What could happen?

__________________________________________________________________________________

Photo on the side is:

Little Sasuke!!!