Chapter 16 I Love You

Zacznij od początku

"I can't calm down Stiles. Who knows what could have happened to you. I had no idea who took you and when the lights went out and someone was down on the field I couldn't help, but think it was you lying dead on the floor. I can't let that happen. I cant loose you Stiles. You see Stiles death doesn't happen to you, it happens to everyone around you okay. To all the people left standing at your funeral trying to figure out how they are going to live the rest of their lives now without you in it. That's why I can't calm down Stiles I don't know what I would do if you die. I love you too much."

I finish as my eyes go wide at what I just said. I didn't mean to admit to him and actually myself that I love him like that. It's just loosing him and thinking he might have died just made me not want to take any chances. I know I keep telling myself that now is not the time to move on and start dating Stiles, but as I think about what just happened and our session this morning I can't help, but think that who knows what will happen tomorrow. Neither one of us may survive until tomorrow and I need him to know how I felt just in case.

He hasn't said anything he's just staring at me with these wide eyes and I don't know if I made a mistake or not. Of course I made a mistake he is totally in love with Lydia and nothing will change that. Especially not the cliché of his best friend being in love with him.

"You love me?"

"Um well, uh yeah I mean you're my best friend."

"Oh so you meant it as a best friend type love?"

He asks with a hint of sadness in his tone.

"No, I mean I love you Stiles. I'm in love with you call it cliché but I fell for my best friend."

"Good because this would have been really awkward."

He says and I was about to question him until I felt his lips on mine silencing any thought I had

He says and I was about to question him until I felt his lips on mine silencing any thought I had. I immediately kiss him back, but gently since he is still bruised and it's nothing like I have ever felt before. It was everything I ever pictured and more and I couldn't of asked for anything else. We pull away both with smiles on our faces.

"I don't know if this is the best time, but I don't know if I will get any other chance, but will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yea I will."

I answer him and pull him in for another kiss.

"Maybe we should keep it between us for now, at least until all this blows over."

"Yea thats actually a good ide-"

A knock on the door interrupts us.

"Dad I said I'm fine."

His dad doesn't answer so we both assume he left, as we are about to lean in again the knocking on the door sounds again making Stiles groan. He gets up making his way to the door to open it. As he does he is murmuring about how many times he has to tell his dad he is okay, but stops as soon as he opens the door. I move around a little to try and see who is there but Stiles is blocking the door.