Puppy or Kitten? ~ 13 + Character Q&A*Closed*

***READ A/N AT END***

"Did he really?" Ramiro exclaimed after Gabriel told him all about what happened in his dorm room between him and Sawyer.

"Yeah, he basically confessed his love to me." The small boy shrugged drinking from the water he ordered.

The two were currently sat at a fairly inexpensive diner, discussing their days and Gabriel filling Ramiro in on all that's been going on with Cesar and Sawyer.

"Next time I see either of them, oh boy, they're gonna get a mouthful from me!" Ramiro said, raising his voice a little. A few people that were in the diner looked over at the duo.

"Shhh! Keep your voice down, you're making a scene." Gabriel giggled a little, noticing the looks they were getting.

"So what? My lil buddy is being harassed by big meany dick bags! I gotta do something to help you." He said, throwing out his arms dramatically. This made Gabriel shake his head with a small laugh.

"Don't worry about it Ramiro, I'll be fine."  Gabriel smiled softly at Ramiro, knowing that he'd understand. Ramiro was a great friend, one of the best that Gabriel had ever had. He was constantly making Gabriel feel better and always keeping him positive. He was rather protective of the boy, wanting to make sure he was alright, willing to fight anyone that harmed him.

"Alright, if you say so." Ramiro leaned back against the seat, sipping from his milkshake.

"Just know that if anything else happens, I'll be the first one on the scene, knocking those fools out for messing with my Gabby!" Gabriel scrunched his face up at Ramiro's words.

"Don't call me Gabby, I don't like that." He said. Ramiro raised one eyebrow, looking at Gabriel skeptically. He crossed his arms.

"I've heard Sawyer call you that before, and your face did not scrunch up in disgust like that." He teased. Gabriel pouted playfully, crossing his arms as well.

"That doesn't mean anything." He said quietly, looking down at his finished meal. Ramiro scoffed, shaking his head a little.

"Uh huh, keep on saying that Gabriel." Ramiro smirked at Gabriel and took one last sip of his milkshake. The waiter brought over their bill and the boys split it, grabbing their belongings and heading out of the diner.

The two walked back to the school, the clock just hitting nine fifty. They climbed the stairs, about to part ways when Ramiro reached his floor, sending Gabriel the rest of the way up. The friends hugged and gave each other quiet goodnight wishes before Gabriel departed.

It was nearly ten o'clock as Gabriel walked down the long hallway of the third floor, heading to the stairs. Most students were in their dorms by now, if not in the dorms, studying in the library or grabbing a quick bite. No one really roamed the halls so it was quite a surprise to Gabriel when he walked into someone as he rounded the corner. The person was a lot bigger than him, like most, and the collision made Gabriel fall backwards. He let out a small huff of air as he fell back, landing on his butt.

"Oh, sorry." The person said. Gabriel sighed and looked up, knowing who it was immediately.

"It's alright, Cesar." He said, starting to stand up on his own.

"Here, let me help." Cesar spoke, taking hold of Gabriel's small hand and tugging him up easily. Cesar steadied Gabriel, making sure he wouldn't fall again.

Gabriel's mouth set into a straight line as he straightened out his clothes.

"Thanks." He said before beginning to walk past him.