I Understand ~ 7

On Monday night, the cafeteria  was crowded with hungry teenage boys all exhausted and some grumpy after a long day of school. In the midst of all that was Gabriel, an especially large scowl plastered on his face. He hadn't been able to sleep most of the weekend and was mostly in Ramiro's dorm. The young boy had been avoiding Sawyer and Cesar at all costs. He was afraid of confrontation and didn't feel like dealing with emotions.
The small boy was currently at dinner with the drama kids, sat in a seat at the middle of the table. Gabriel looked around and didn't see Cesar or Sawyer in sight. A twinge of sadness overcame him but he quickly shook it away.
"Hey Gabriel! Gabe!" A voice cane from beside him. It was Lesley, one of the boys sat across from Gabriel. Gabriel joggled himself out of his thoughts.
"S-sorry, I'm just a bit carried away in my thoughts." He confessed with downcast eyes.
"We can tell, man. We've been trying to get your attention for the past three minutes. What's been occupying your brain?" Lesley questioned, leaning over the table a bit. A few of the other boys followed, interested in what Gabriel was thinking.
"It's nothing guys, just-" Gabriel was cut off.
"-I believe it's a person occupying Gabriel's thoughts." A deep voice came from behind, a hand clamping down on his shoulders. Gabriel groaned internally, but was also happy to see Cesar.
"Wait, really? Who's the lucky guy?" Lesley and a bunch of the other boys started to bombard Gabriel with questions about this "special boy."
"I'd like to talk to you, if you don't mind." Cesar leaned down, whispering into Gabriel's ear.
Gabriel instantly turned to Ramiro, asking nonverbally if it was a good idea. Ramiro simply shrugged, his face indifferent.
"I-I'll s-see you guys l-later." Gabriel stood up, shaking off Cesar's hand.
Once the two were out of the cafeteria and in an empty hall way, Cesar spun around to face Gabriel. Gabriel felt trapped, his back pressed against a fading blue wall, Cesar almost locking him in place. It felt like ages before either of them spoke.
" I know you like me."
"I like you."
Their eyes both widened once they finished, speaking in perfect unison.
"Oh. Was it that obvious?" Cesar bluffed, scratching his head awkwardly.
Gabriel rolled his eyes and snickered.
"I mean, It's quite obvious after you tried to kiss me." Cesar grinned, a blush spreading across his face.
"Y-yeah."
More silence.
"Would you have?" Cesar whispered out, his eyes burning into Gabriel's.
"Would I have what?" He spoke out, the boys' eye contact never faltering.
Until Cesar's eyes flicked down to Gabriel's lips.
"Kissed me." The whisper was barely audible, but it was crystal clear to Gabriel.
Cesar's eyes stayed locked on his, occasionally flickering down to Gabriel's lips.
God damn they look so soft...
Cesar thought to himself, his mind going wild with everything...Gabriel.
"I don't know." The boy stuck in Cesar's mind, said.
No more words were spoken after that, just Cesar leaning closer until their lips were just centimeters apart.
"Can I?" Cesar asked politely, his eyes stuck on Gabriel's full strawberry lips, parted slightly, as if asking for Cesar to dip down and capture them with his. He was truly fascinated with how gorgeous Gabriel was. He had seen it before but never like this. The night with the light shining on Gabriel's face showed his beauty but Cesar didn't take advantage of being able to admire it.
Right now, as Gabriel's large doe eyes stared up at Cesar, full of innocence and purity, Cesar wanted nothing more than to just incase him in his arms and hold him there.
By now, the duos faces were close enough together that they could feel each others breath on their faces.
Cesar reveled in the minty scent and warmth as it spread gently across his face, Gabriel's breaths short and shallow.
And in a sudden act of pure emotions, Cesar connected their lips. Cesar being the more experienced of the two helped guide Gabriel through the kiss. It was nothing more than a kiss, a simple kiss, but it sent chills down Gabriel's spine. Cesar smiled, placing his arms on the edge of Gabriel's shirt, his hand brushing ever-so-gently across his skin, goosebumps appearing.
Gabriel was the one to end the kiss, pulling away, but not removing his hands from where they made it, resting on Cesar's chest.
"How was that." Cesar's smile spread wide, his lips tingling and begging to be places back on Gabriel's.
"Better than any other kiss I've ever had." Gabriel giggled, eyes never leaving Cesar.
Cesar's smile fades slightly.
"Who else have you kissed," his grip tightening on his hips protectively.
"My first boyfriend back at you my old school. It was nothing special." Gabriel shrugged it off, not deeming it as a problem. Cesar let out a sigh, his grip lessening.
Gabriel was about to speak when they heard a noise from down the hall. The two looked down to see no sign of anyone or anything.
"So, what does this make us?" Cesar asked curiously.
Gabriel looked away for a moment, thinking about it before answering.
"I don't know if I want a relationship just yet. But maybe soon." Gabriel gave a twinkling smile.
Cesar, being slightly disappointed by his response, smiled back weakly.
"I understand. Just know I'll be waiting for you." Gabriel giggled.
"Okay, Cesar. I'll see you later." Gabriel turned away, headed back to his dorm room. His lips tingled from the kiss, the feeling somehow amazing.

Cesar, watched Gabriel's retreat, shamelessly staring at his backside, unafraid of anyone catching him. His lips were on fire from the kiss, despite it only lasting twenty seconds or so. He couldn't wait to be able to kiss the luscious lips whenever he'd like. Couldn't wait to make Gabriel his.
He was close to winning his little "game" with Sawyer and boy was he ready.

<><><><><><><><><><>

Sawyer stumbled back, tripping on his foot and turning the corner, no doubt making enough noise for Cesar and Gabriel to hear from down the hall.
Saywer's face went red with rage at what he'd just witnessed. The disgusting Cesar kissing his kitten. It made Sawyer sick. Sick knowing Cesar just might win.
He had gone to the cafeteria to find Gabriel and when asking Ramiro where he was, he told him Cesar took him some place.
Sawyer was angry enough about that but never did he think Cesar would actually kiss the boy. It just proved to Sawyer how determined Cesar was to win Gabriel.
In his rage, Sawyer ran away from the sight, back into the cafeteria and to his dorm room.
He laid on his bed, his anger still apparent, and just at the right time, Gabriel waltzed into the room, a small smile spread across his face. Sawyer didn't even take a minute to appreciate Gabriel's beauty like he usually did and instead stood straight up.
"Hey Sawyer." Gabriel danced to his dresser, pulling out some pajamas and laying them out on his bed.
"How was your night?" Gabriel wasn't aware of Sawyer's anger and tried to start a conversation.
Sawyer stayed silent, slowly stepping towards the oblivious boy.
"Not as exciting as yours apparently."
"What-" Gabriel turned around to talk to Sawyer but was stopped by the boy standing right behind him.
All color immediately drained from Gabriel's face, his eyes widening in fear after seeing Sawyer's fury.
"W-what d-do you m-mean?" Gabriel stuttered out, eyes not leaving Sawyer's. He back up, only to be trapped between his bed and Sawyer.
"You know exactly what I mean, lover boy." Gabriel gasped, coming to a realization.
"Y-you saw that?" He whispered out, his body trembling.
Sawyer gave a humorless laugh, his eyes glowing.
"Why the fuck would you let him do that?" Sawyer spat out. Gabriel flinched at his words.
"I-I'm s-sorry Sawyer, it really didn't mean any-" Gabriel attempted to defend himself.
"OF COURSE IT FUCKING DID OR YOU WOULDN'T HAVE PRANCED IN HERE LIKE YOU TWO JUST HAD SEX OR SOME SHIT!" Gabriel felt tears forming as Sawyer yelled. He hated yelling and felt extremely uncomfortable in situations with lots of it.
His innocent eyes fluttered closed, lip trembling.
Sawyer blinked a few times, suddenly looking at the small boy trapped between his body. He noticed the tears and sound of whimpers escaping his lips.
"Gabriel I'm sor-"
"Sorry, yeah I get it." Gabriel finished for him.
"No, Gabriel, I'm just a bit jealous. I really like you and I can't stand seeing Cesar kiss you like that." Sawyer backed away, giving Gabriel space.
"Why'd you yell at me then?" Gabriel was staring at the ground, wiping tears away from his cheeks.
"I was just angry, I'm so sorry, Gabriel. My anger got the best of me." Sawyer was back in front of Gabriel, this time gently caressing his face. He lifted Gabriel's head up by his chin, the two boy's eye's connecting.
"Please, Gabriel, don't cry." Sawyer pleaded, hating to have hurt Gabriel like this.
"Please, I'm so sorry." Sawyer rested his head on Gabriel's, caressing his face and wiping away tears with his thumb.
Sawyer couldn't hold back anymore, he bent down lower, kissing Gabriel, catching him off guard.
Gabriel's eyes went wide but after a few seconds fell deeper into the kiss. Just like with Cesar, the kiss didn't go far before Gabriel pulled away.
"I really do like you, Gabriel."

"I know."

"Can we at least give it a try?" Sawyer peered longingly into Gabriel's eyes.
There was a moment of silence.
"I can't give you an answer right now, Sawyer. It wouldn't be fair to Cesar." Sawyer gave a dry smile.
"I understand." The two parted,
continuing to get ready for bed.

Chapter Seven!

oh god... lots of drama
What do you think? I almost made this into two parts to tease you guys but i decided to be nice :P
comment, share, vote, and all that jazz! until next time xo

Goals:
150 views/reads
15 votes
6 comments(not all by the same person lol)