Your goal is You.

Weird title? Well my book my rules after reading this whole chapter you may give a better title for this  in comments.

I hope that now you know the importance of being foolish trust me it is very important in every field.

And coming to the weird title "your goal is you" may be it sounds weird but you should know that your goal is you as without any aim or  goal your existence is worthless.

Every time and every second we humans make short term and long term goal directly by intension or indirectly without any intension for example indirectly right now your short term goal is to read this whole chapter am i right??

Your goal is your identity and for me goals are of two types a negative goal and a positive goal both may be for short term or long term and that decides that what type of person you are and what type of person you will be.

So the person who have negative goals can never be happy and with positive goal you can achieve not only the happiness but you can achieve any thing you want.

Now here question is that what is negative and positive goal right but i will say that the answer is already with you and you will know it how when i will write a complete different chapter for negative and positive goals.

But before it you must know what is goal?
What you already know it?
For those read the chapter stay foolish again!!!

Goal is very important for your life as life without an aim is worthless.

  ' Dream is not that which
you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep'
                              - A P J Abdul Kalam

Think you have a journey from train  at first you have to be on time in the station carrying your baggage then you will board the train when it will arrive and then you will reach the destination. As you can see  even a simple journey is not possible without a goal how you will make a successful journey in life .

you have to decide your goal of your life your reason for existence.
Honestly my goal is to earn money but if your goal is to earn money then i will like you to ask how much money in an exact figure.

Make your goal right now think about it what you want from your life what you want to be. How your life will be everything you should decided.

I will suggest you pick your pen and a paper and if you don't have your pen right now you may borrow from anyone just start writing your aim that you really want and anything you want from your life just write it right now.

If you really want to achieve you have to do this just write in the blank page with your dreams for example to be rich but exact how much rich,to have dream bike , to have dream job ,dream girl your love etc etc anything you want in your life just write all those thing.

Are you finished don't read without finishing this task trust me if you really want to achieve if you are serious with your life just write what you want from your life and rest is up to you to decide.

So you have written all those things that you want in your life now there is one more task for you just write at what time or  after what age you want to achieve it the exact year and date .

Done!!

Now just ask yourself

Are you going and working in the right track to achieve your goals?

Whatever you are doing right now is enough that to get whatever you want from your life?

If answer is no there is need of change.

You have written the things you want from your life but for that you have to invest many things in your life to get the things you want from your life as nothing is free. Even you breath oxygen is not free in your life you pay carbon dioxide and in return you get oxygen.

But one thing is sure that if you have mentioned your goal in the blank page with the exact date then congratulation to you because i know and i guarantee that the goal will be successful  .

As you just completed the first step to reach your goals and the good thing is in that you have not reached your goals but you're closer than tomorrow and one thing more you have to believe in you or in your destiny or in your guts and one day your goal will be achieved

And your goal will decide what are you and what you will be and after this successful first step you have to know  more about yourself to be successful and achieve whatever you want in next chapters.

And if you are one of the laziest person who had not started to write  your goals yet you have an opportunity your pen is waiting for you grab it.