Two

Comments and feed back are appreciatedddddd ((:!

To Michael, death always seemed so scary. Just knowing the only reason you were put on this earth was to die in the end, really did terrify him. He doesn't want to close his eyes one day, and never wake up.

All through his life death had occurred. From either family members dying, or in rare occasions, even friends dying. It always intrigued him how when he was younger he would almost always hear his parents talking about family members dying. They didn't seem faced at all by the tragic event. In fact they acted  like it was all normal.

They would be at the dinner table, and just as they started eating, Karen would say, "I heard Debby's mother died," her mouth would be stuffed with whatever they had made that night.

Daryl would just nod and say,"yeah, I heard," and after they would just continue on, making small talk about how their day went.

It scared him to think that When the day ever came, where he had to stop living, people would have a small conversation about it at dinner and not give a single care anymore. It really scares him.

His mind soon raced off at the thought of death. Calum loved, death he lived for it. He would always visit his deceased family members at the graveyard.

Calum was one of those rare people. The people that actually took interest in who died. Didn't matter who it was, heck Calum didn't even have to know the name of the person who  died. He would be so fascinated , asking millions of questions.

Calum wasn't exactly 'popular', he would always be carrying around the same two books. On the left hand was a book filled with stories about spirits and such, and on the right hand was a book about depressing quotes.

Every day after school the tan boy covered in tattoos would walk Michael home, the walk from their school to mikes house wasn't long, but that didn't stop Calum from trying to read to Michael as they walked.

Even in the most happiest situations, the raven haired boy would always find a way to make everything depressing, Michael didn't pay much attention to it, that's how Calum had always been so he didn't see a reason to care so much.

Everyone would brush off everything Calum said, laugh it off when he made jokes about dying. If they only knew how much he was hurting, they really wouldn't have been laughing.

The brunette boy shut his eyes, leaning his head against his bed frame. He was still in the same position he fell asleep in. He had a huge migraine, he knew it was from crying so much and he knew if he didn't drink any water soon he was sure to become even more dehydrated.

Michael still had Calum's extra large hoodie in his sweaty palms. He used it as a pillow last night, he really didn't care about sleeping in his bed, he was way to weak to even attempt to get up.

His iPhone kept vibrating, he hadn't check it in hours, and he saw no reason to, but the obsessive and obnoxious notifications were getting on his nerves.

He got up, letting out a loud groan, and placing both  his hands on either side of the bed frame so he didn't fall back. He was sure even an elderly person would be able to get up with more ease than him.

His phone was flooded with twitter and Tumblr notifications, he honestly didn't even know why he still had those apps, he rarely got on them.

He placed his phone down and fell on his bed. Staring blankly up at his wall, he recognized a few smudges and stains. Michael squinted his eyes trying to find an old signature his best friend had left him when they were probably in 6th. Calum would literally write his name on everything he passed by. Whenever someone asked, he would just say, "so when I'm gone people can remember me"

That small signature made by a black marker, that Michael knew would get erased soon, surely did make him remember even more about his soulmate.

The brunette boy got an idea, scurrying around his room. He stopped once he found a sharpie underneath his bed. He wrote 'Michael Clifford' right by Calum's name, and sat back to stare at it.

"Don't worry Calum, you'll be back here with me soon,"

A/N:
i no lie write my name on anything I can, my mom literally hates me cuz I have all the furniture in my signature lmao

So how is everyone??!?(: