One

Please comment and give me feed back! Thanksss(:

Michael let out violent sobs as he tried to contain his breathing. His head hurt  from all the thoughts running around in his mind, and His hands hurt from all the scratching he had  been doing to them for the past few minutes.

He tried opening his eyes as his parents tried explaining everything to their son. Michael's dad, Daryl, was by his side comforting him, as his mom, Karen, was on the phone with Calum's parents"

"It's gonna be alright, mike," Daryl placed a hand on Michael's shoulder. The brunette boy shrugged a tad bit, making his dads hand fall slightly off of him.

He could clearly hear everything his mom and calum's mom were talking about, the room was silent. Nothing else was heard but Michael's sobs. The harder he tried being silent, the louder he got.

"Michael, baby," Karen said, once she got off the phone. she tried to pull Michael into her arms, but he resisted. She sighed. "You're gonna have to be strong. For Calum, and for his family,"

He violently shook his head. A collection of 'no's' leaving the boys small mouth. "I can't..." How in the world could he be strong?

"C-can I please have a few minutes alone?" He pleaded, so much sadness was vivid in his voice. Daryl nodded hesitantly before exiting the dark room, but Karen stayed, still sat right next to her son

"Mom..." She gave him a sad smile as she heard him. "I really need some time alone," Michael had to stop in between his sentence to take a large breath.

She sighed and mumbled an "okay". she cupped Michael's small face in her even smaller, warm hands, leaning in and Leaving a kiss on his cheek that was covered in tears. "I'll be downstairs if you need anything ," he nodded and watched as his mother made her way out of his  room.

Once he saw the door close, he didn't hold back his cries and bringing the hoodie his best friend, Calum, leant him. He buried his sweaty face into the large clothing of cotton. It smelled just like him- coffee  and cologne.
He could be miles away and michael could still smell him from how much cologne he put on every morning.

Every day before they walked to school together, Michael would always make fun of him for his sent, Calum would just roll his eyes every time.

The two had been friends since they were smaller. Karen and joy made a strong friendship together, making Michael and Calum have to hang out as well.

"Cally," his sobs were muffled by the hoodie. His fingers kept tugging tightly at the large piece of cotton, so tight that he swore it would rip any time soon.

"Calum, please don't leave me," he knew no one was listening to him, and him talking to himself wouldn't solve anything but he kept mumbling out words trying to put them into sentences.

"Cally, I won't ever forgive you if you leave me," Selfish as it sounded, it was true. When they were just 11 years old they both promised each other that no matter what happened, they would always be there for each other.

The small boy, honestly, couldn't bare to imagine his life without Calum. His best friend, his only friend. The tan boy was the pale boy's soulmate. They were meant for each other, not so much in a romantic way but more in an emotional way. They were always there to make the other happy.

Michael believed he was good at keeping Calum happy, but he guessed he was wrong

"I love you cally," once those words left his mouth, his eyes went heavy from all the tears that were let out and a sting of tiredness over came him. He drifted off to sleep, dreaming about his Raven haired best friend.

A/N:
GUESS WHOS BACK?
BACK AGAIN (;
Can someone plz be my friend? That would be appreciated