Part 5 - "Libary touches"

Harrys P.O.V

"We're here,chubby cheeks" I hear him say playfully walking into the library "just a few moments ago you was saying I was manly" I defend walking next to him but as he is way shorter than me, one step for me is about two steps for him , he looks like a cute hyper puppy hooping to try catch up with me "well you are manly, but you're also a cutie" he say sticking his tongue out at me as I roll my eyes at him .  Can someone actually tell me how someone could be so adorable?

"Ahh hello Niall" I turn to the see the Liberian smiling bright at my baby boy "Mrs.Betty, how are you?" Niall says cheerfully "oh Niall how many times should I tell you, you can call me Claire however I'm fine  but you look beautiful as usual"she's say while eyeing Niall up and down which causes Niall to blush "thank you Mrs.Bet-Claire"he giggles.

I feel myself getting jealous at this 'claire' and how she makes him blush, that should be me making him blush not her but then again she is only a little old lady, I can't stay mad at her. "And who is this, handsome fella?" She questions Niall eyeing me up and down like she did to Niall "he's just...my friend,yeah my friend" Niall says "hello Claire" I say politely

She smiles back "hello there, but are you sure you're just friends" she says looking down at our hands that are intertwined, she is a very nosy little lady she's beginning to annoy me "yes I am sure" Niall answers still holding onto my hands pulling me away from the lady.

When we get away from the Liberian Niall turns to me "I'm so so sorry she's not this nosy ever but it's my first time bring someone here and she's just-" I cut him off "Niall it's fine really, and btw I'm honoured your first"I smirk at him

"YAAAY!!"I turn to see Niall jumping up and down causing his skirt to also go up and down giving me a sneaky peak of his hot pink lace panties that fit perfectly around his pale ass "oh lord" I mumble under my breath trying to not get turned on in the middle of a library "what happened?" I ask to distract myself from what's going on down in my pants.

"ITS THE BOOK, IVE BEEN WAITING FOR OH MY COME ON HARRY LET ME GO CHECK IT OUT" he giggles loudly. Lord, if your listening , how could you make a boy so beautiful, how did a meet such a beautiful boy, I can't breathe when I look at him. "Wait, since I have homework to do when I go home can I read a little here?"he says with big eyes pouting his lips
Fuck."yeah sure I don't mind".

I grabbed any book from the shelf to read "how gorillas give birth".wtf. I look up to see Niall giggling at the book I choose, he puts on hand on his hip pushing it out , raising his eyebrow and says "that's a great choice Harold" "URGH don't call me that, and yes this is a very interesting book"

15 minutes go past and I start getting bored, very bored and this book is very disgusting and very detailed.ew.
I change my focus to Niall, his long eyelashes batting against his rosy cheeks when he blinks, his eyebrows furrowed in concentration, his tongue sticking out a bit as he reads. I feel like I need to touch him in some way he's just so beautiful. I place my hand on his knee to get his attention but he carries on reading his book so I raise my hands higher onto his smooth hairless thigh brushing over softly, I feel him tense up to my touch but carries on reading.

Does this boy not get the message, I smirk and raise my hand up higher up his thigh placing my hand just before his panties , he closes his eyes softly as I trace patterns on his sensitive thighs.
"Harry, wh-hat a-r-e you doi-ing" he stutters biting his lip "nothing baby boy just your skin looked soft enough to touch" I say smirking , Niall just stares into my eyes then down to my lips then down to his thigh looking at my hand then back up to my lips.

"Harry, I want to try something"

"what baby boy?"

"Urm,Can I feel your lips?"

"Sure baby"

Our lips touch softly leading to a harder kiss with somewhat passion and love but I don't know what am feeling
His lips are just so soft I don't care about my feelings, I care about now.

And guess what his lips taste like...

Bubblegum.

---------------------------------------------
Comment & vote please xoxo