Chapter 9: Looking Throught Your Eyes

After greeting the girls and training the group were doing different things. Mikey and Pinkie were playing video games, Rarity, April and Fluttershy were talking about girl stuff, Twilight is taking care of her pet dog Spike, Miwa and Leo are planning on how to spy on Shredder to know what he's up to and how to stop him, Casey is talking to Applejack and Rainbow Dash about the purple dragons, and Sunset was writing in her journal.

When Casey tells Applejack and Rainbow Dash about the Purple Dragons they were pretty impressive about Casey's fight with Hun, the new leader of the Purple Dragons.

"I must say Casey your pretty impressive." Said Applejack.

"Gee thanks Applejack." Said Casey as he blush.

Then Sunset was finishing writing her journal then she looked around the room and notice that someone is not in the room.

"Hey has anyone seen Raph?" Asked Sunset.

"Yeah last time I saw him he was at his room, you want to go get him Sunset?" Asked Leo.

"Sure." Said Sunset.

Then Sunset went to go get Raph and when she reach his bedroom door she was nervous at first then she knock on Raph's door.

"Who is it?" Asked Raph.

"It's me Raph, Sunset can I come in?" Asked Sunset.

Then Raph open his door and saw Sunset.

"Oh hey Sunset yeah you can come in." Said Raph as Sunset enters to Raph's room.

"Sorry if it's not much you know my brothers and I live in the sewers for 15 years." Said Raph.

"It's okay in fact it's really cool." Said Sunset and Raph blush lightly." By the way you weren't in the living room when me and the girls were coming here."

"Oh yeah sorry it's just that I've been training my spirit animal chi." Said Raph.

Then Sunset understand and Raph notices that Sunset feels a bit down and then Raph ask her what's wrong and then she told him about being appreciated as Princess Celestia student when Raph understand she said to him that she has a dark past and he was a bit shock.

"It's that part of the story that you didn't want to tell us?" Asked Raph.

"Yeah and that's part of the story I don't to remember and when I do remember it makes me feel awful like I don't know who I am now." Said Sunset very sadly.

Then Raph saw tears coming out of Sunset eyes and he felt bad because her past might have made her feel bad then he sit next to Sunset and move her face for her to look at him.

"Listen Sunset." Said Raph calmly." I may not know what happen during you dark past but I know that your not the saw girl before."

"Really you think so Raph?" Asked Sunset.

"Of course." Said Raph as he wipe the tears of Sunset eyes." Besides you should have seen me always let my temper get to me and try to protect my brothers."

"Just like me, I never knew we had so much in common." Said Sunset.

"Yeah me either." Said Raph.

Then they were silenced the music began to play and Raph first sing.

Raph: Look at the sky
Tell me what do you see
Just close your eyes
And describe it to me
The heavens are sparkling
With starlight tonight
That's what I see
Through your eyes

Sunset: I see the heavens
Each time that you smile
I hear your heartbeat
Just go on for miles
And suddenly I know
My life is worth while
That's what I see
Through your eyes

Sunset and Raph: That's what I see
Through your eyes
Here in the night
I see the sun
Here in the dark
Our two hearts are one
It's out of our hands
We can't stop what we have begun
And love just took me by surprise
Looking through your eyes
I look at myself
And instead I see us
Whoever I am now
It feels like enough
And I see a girl
Who is learning to trust
That's who I see through your eyes
Here in the night
I see the sun
Here in the dark
Our two hearts are one
It's out of our hands
We can't stop what we have begun
And love just took me by surprise
Looking through your eyes

Raph and Sunset: Looking through your eyes

After they finish singing they were surprised and shock.

"Wow you sing really great Raph." Said Sunset.

"Thanks Sunset but please don't tell the others about this they might laugh at me." Said Raph.

"Okay Raph your secret is safe with me." Said Sunset.

And so Raph and Sunset went to the living room to join the others and as they went Raph and Sunset were both think that they are developing a crush on each other and fell in love with each other.