Chapter 8: Love at First Sight

The next day after school and one band practice Twilight went to the lair to go see the turtles while the girls keep doing their band practice and April is tutoring Casey. While she goes to the lair she brought her pet dog Spike with her and starts talking to him.

"Oh Spike I hope me learning to be kunoichi is good idea I mean I not sure how to fight." Said Twilight.

"Don't worry Twilight you'll be fine and I'll be here to help you out." Said Spike.

"Thanks I'm so glad you have the ability to talk you always know what to say." Said Twilight as she scratch Spikes head.

Then Twilight look around to see if anybody is watching and when the coast is clear she open the manhole cover and went down the sewers and then she closed the lid and she was heading to the lair to see the turtles.

"Remember Spike I need you to act like a normal dog the guys don't know that you can talk yet." Whisper Twilight.

"Got that." Said Spike as he try to make a thumbs up and he hides inside Twilights backpack and Twilight went straight to the lair.

As she got to the lair she saw Leo watching his favorite show Space Hero's and Raph is sitting at the couch reading his comic book.

"Hey guy's." Said Twilight as she walks up to Raph and Leo.

"Oh hey Twilight." Said Raph as he puts down his comic but Leo was still watching Space Hero's.

"Mr. Crainshaw set phasers to destruction." Leo said acting like Captain Ryan. Twilight look at Raph with confusion.

"Don't mind Leo he's just watching his favorite tv show Space Dorks." Said Raph as he rolled his eyes.

"It's called Space Hero's Raph." Leo said as he send a glare to his brother then he saw Twilight.

"Oh hey Twilight." Said Leo.

"Hey Leo what are you watching?" Asked Twilight.

"I'm watching Space Hero's its my favorite show since I was a kid." Said Leo.

Twilight look at the show and find it really interesting.

"You know this show does look interesting mind if sit next to you to see this Leo?" Asked Twilight.

"Uh sure Twilight." Said Leo as he blush and scoot over for Twilight to sit down.

"Ugh great now we got two space dorks I'll be in my room." Said Raph as he got up and go to his room.

So Twilight and Leo were watching Space Hero's and Leo look at Twilight and she smile just like he did when he's watching his show.

"Uh Twilight are you okay?" Asked Leo.

"Oh sorry Leo it's just that this show is so amazing I think I really this show." Said Twilight.

"Really cool to be honest I've met anyone who likes Spaces Hero's like me." Said Leo.

And then the show was over and Leo turn of the tv and just then Spike pop out of Twilight backpack and he barked getting the two's attention.

"Oh and who's this cute little guy over there?" Said Leo as he saw Spike.

"This is Spike my pet dog I brought him with me because he hates to be alone." Said Twilight as she scratches spikes head.

Then Spike look at Leo and then he jump at Leo's lap and he start to cuddle at him and Leo blush and was shocked.

"I guess Spike like you." Said Twilight.

"Yeah I guess." Said Leo as he gently patted Spikes head." Hey Twilight do you want to train to be a kunoichi before the girls get here?"

"Sure I will love that." Said Twilight and then Spike went back inside the backpack as Leo and Twilight to train their ninjutsu.

"Cool and while we train we can talk." Said Leo and Twilight like that idea.

In the dojo Leo was still practicing his powers and Twilight was working on her ninjutsu and she was getting really good at it.

"So Twilight your first school wants it called again?" Asked Leo as he practiced his animal spirit chi.

"My first school is called Crystal Prep Academy, and when I was still there I wanted to do whatever I can to become the best of things." Said Twilight as she try to learn some kicks.

"Really just like me well to become a great leader I mean." Said Leo.

"But you are a good leader Leo and you don't messed up anything." Said Twilight.

"Gee thanks Twilight and you don't seem to be messed up either." Said Leo.

"Thanks Leo." Said Twilight.

But when Twilight was about to get a kick right she lost her balance and was about to fall then Leo saw it and caught Twilight with one arm around her waist and the two blush madly at the position they are now.

"Um are you okay Twilight?" Asked Leo.

"Yeah I'm okay." Said Twilight. And Leo's ocean blue eyes were looking at Twilight's violet eyes and were looking at them love gaze. Just then Mikey called and said that the girls are here.

"So Twilight why don't do this again another time?" Said Leo as he scratched the back of his head.

"Yeah I will like that." Said Twilight as she plays with her hair.

And so Twilight and Leo went out of the dojo to meet the others but then the two were thinking of something that they thought the same. They think they might develop a crush on each other.