PrincessRitzu X Fem!Reader

PrincessRitzu = Rizu (Her name I think.)

This was requested by Vidu2003

PrincessRitzu voice acts Katelyn in all of Aphmau's series, go check out all of her songs she writes/covers. She's an amazing singer and deserves much more recognition than she gets, so go check her out and hit that like/subscribe button!

Start!

Rizu's P.o.v

"Try and hit me if your able~

Can't you see that our relationship is sta-"

RING RING RING

'Agh! What is it now?!' I thought in annoyance, picking up the blaring phone.

"This is Rizu."

"Ri-Rizu-Cha-n.."

"(Y/n)?! What's wrong.?!" I questioned, desperate to know what happened.

"M-my girlfriend s-she... WAHHH!" (Y/n) wailed, obviously heartbroken.

"I'm coming over, hold on!"

Time Skip to your House/Apartment~

Reader's P.o.v

"Hurry up and here Rizu-Chan..." I sob hanging up the phone.

Sitting in a ball on the couch, I fiddle around with the hem of my dress/skirt/shorts/pants.

I wipe away the tears that continuously run down my face.

Grabbing a tissue from the box residing on the coffee table In front of me, I blow my nose with a not very lady like honk.

My front door opens, Rizu quietly enters, "(Y/n)..?".

"I-I'm here on the couch." I hiccup.

Rizu rushes over to me and hugs me tightly, rubbing circles on my back.

"Let it all out.." She whispers.

"My girlfriend broke up with me b-because she said t-that she didn't even like g-girls  and was only using me for money!" I wail out what happened painfully.

"That bitch! How dare she pretend to be one of us?" Rizu says, probably killing my ex in her head.

"Do you need anything (Y/n)..?" She asks and I immediately brighten up at the thought of my (F/F) leftovers in the fridge.

"There's (F/F) in the fridge... can you get it for me?" I ask, my stomach grumbling.

Rizu laughs and heads towards the kitchen to get my precious (F/F).

"If you're fast enough to get it, I'll give you some!" I yell.

In the next 10 seconds, Rizu rushes in the room with a bowl/plate full of (F/F).

"YESSSSSSS I GET (F/F)!" She rejoices sitting next to me on the couch.

As me and Rizu share the food, I feel a strong bond forming between us.

A/n Persona 4 anyone? :D

Skip a couple weeks~

Rizu's P.o.v

'Alright! I'm going to tell (Y/n how I fe-'

"Rizu-Chan are you home??????!"
(Y/n)'s voice calls from outside my front door.

"I'm coming! and not in a good way.." I mumble the last part.

A/n I say this whenever someone calls out to me. ^~^

I rush to the front door and open it, letting (Y/n) into my Apartment/House.

After we watch (F/A), we cook something to eat and then mess around with truth or dare.

(F/A) = Favourite Anime, If you don't watch anime ;-; (F/T/S) Favourite TV Show.

Reader's P.o.v

"Truth or Dare...... Rizu!" I giggle because she's the only one to ask.

"Hmmm..... Truth!" She answers.

"Do you have a crush on anyone, and if so, who're they?" I say, curious if she shares my feelings.. #-#

"Y-yes... And it's... You." She says extremely slowly.

"YAYY! ^~^" I say, tackling her in a hug and kissing her on the lips swiftly.

When I pull away, she turns extremely red and puts her hand up to her lips.

"You like me back?" She says, looking extremely happy.

"Yep, do you wanna maybe go out..?" I question, knowing the answer.

"Yes!" She says, kissing me out of joy.

Hugs and kisses where shared that night, and you stayed up until Rizu-Chan's neighbour yelled at you to shut up.

END.

I tried. Idk.. I feel like my writing has changed for the worse.

Leave you thoughts on the one-shot please!

Hope you enjoyed!

Next up is, Akidearest X Fem!Reader - Vocaloids

-NekoGirlChan