Chapter 1- Slut

"Y...you're a sl...ut", she says hesitantly, in a timid voice.

A crowd was forming all around me watching the 'showdown', surrounding me with their irrelevant "Oohs", "aaaahhs" , "burn!" and "hahaha". There's nothing new about this scene. I've been called worse before...However, I don't think she knows who she's messing with. I guess you could say this is a bit too clichéd; a nerd facing the Queenbee 'woah!', but, sorry to burst your bubble, it's not the same as you read in most 'Bad Boy and Good Girl' books. This time the Queenbee is not tongue-tied!

"What did you just call me?" I, being the Queenbee replied the same old usual cliché line.

"A slut", this time she said 'slut' in a confident tone.

"A slut? I think you're mixing the terms Queen and Slut! I am a Queen. For being a nerd you sure are dumb!" I reply.

My besties Erin and Madison came to my side to help me,  as if I was losing some kind of battle. It isn't a battle in the first place. The winner, don't really have to take the name but you know who it is already. Don't want to boast or anything.

"Yeah, who are you calling a slut ...you slut!" Madison literally shouts in my ears. I think my ear drums are going to explode if I hear her squeaky voice one more time.

For a blonde Madison is the true epitome why people think we blondes don't know anything. I mean genuinely... Nothing. She thinks that the world is flat. I mean if that doesn't show her stupidness than I don't know what would. If you thought Ashlee Simpson was stupid to forget when she was supposed to lip sync to her own song , my friends, Madison is more dumber you could say.

"Madison, shut up I don't need your help! You're going to burst my eardrums with your squeaky voice." I guess you can call me somewhat a bitch, but it's true. Her face gradually turning to a much darker shade of crimson.

Shaking my head, I turn back to the matter in hand.

"Look here nerd! I don't think you want me to get started- " I went closer to her ears and said "- don't forget I know who your crush is, you better shut up otherwise. I'm going to print out that love letter and hand it to everyone. We don't want that to happen now. Right?" From the corners of my eyes I could see her eyes becoming watery. As I moved back to my original place, being a cold hearted person I am, I stood there emotionless standing in front of her with a blank face.

"Pl...ea...se don't", her tears falling down onto her cheeks. Oh My God, only God can save me from the River Nile. I don't understand why all the good girls have to cry every single fucking time?! I mean where do they get all this tears from? It just keeps coming out. No wonder why we always look like the bad guy every time, people just sympathise with the good girls forgetting that, we the queen bitches had it worse.

Staring at her crying form, her head was hanging low as droplets fell from her cheek and on the ground.

To be honest she is quite unintelligent for a nerd. It's her fault in the first place. Do I really have to explain this... Once upon a time... Just joking!

Flashback :

I was walking towards my locker when I saw the nerd looking nervously down at the envelope which was embedded in her shaking hands.

It was pink. I mean how obvious could you get!

"Hey, boys come here for a second." I called upon two juniors who are in the football team.