Baekhyun

Introduction

Your name is Cho Eun Ji. You were a normal girl who had dreams.

You attended high school and you passed with high grades. You wanted to become a doctor so you went on to pursue your dreams as a doctor.

You wanted to open your own clinic. You were now 21 years old and you were in your 4th year in university. Your life was fine for the most part.

Your looks were okay. You were actually quite skinny that is except you had a stomach because of your genes you gained fat in only one place. It wasn't too big but it was noticeable.

As of now you were doing very well actually getting 90% and above for all your subjects. You liked singing and dancing. You played the violin, piano, and guitar. Those were your hobbies.

You used to watch kpop and you still did whenever you had time. Your life was going well that is until he showed up. That was when your life turned upside down.

His name was Baekhyun. He was no doubt good looking. He was smart and he got good marks. He was the type of guy who had tons of charm.

He was the type that could get any girl just by glancing at her. He was very popular in school even with the teachers since he was smart.

He didn't need to do homework or study. He just came to school and did whatever in class.

He was the person who had everyone especially the girls wrapped around his little finger. That is everyone but you.