28

It's now Monday. I was in the host club talking with Haruhi on the red couch. She didn't have any guests today so I'm now talking with her.

"I see that you and Kauru are dating now, huh."

"Yah! We are!" I say.

"It's hard to believe that he had a girlfriend before Tamaki."

"Now that I think about it, it is pretty weird. He is the king and I guess the most handsome." I say.

"I wonder why they don't annoy you as much as they annoy me."

"Eh! They kinda do. Probably because Ren is a host."

"Yah! I guess!"

"Hey guys! What's up?" We turn around to see Kauru.

"Nothing! Just talking and having some tea." I say.

"I got coffee! It's weird that you don't like coffee!" She says.

"It's weird that you do." I laugh.

"But coffee is the best thing ever." Kauru says.

"Not to me! I like tea, coffee is my least favorite drink."

"Do you like coffee cake?"

"I don't like anything that is the flavor of coffee."

"Everything that is the flavor off coffee is good."

"Not to me! Coffee, sucks!"

"Fine!" He comes around the couch and sits next me as he kisses my cheek.

"Ren told me that your parents are going to be home for a few days."

"Yah! They'll probably be doing there work. My mom says that she's met your family before."

"Really? We meet a lot of families so sometimes we forget a few. Mind if I come over to your house today to meet them again?"

"Sure! I guess!"

"Can't wait!"

"Stop being cute you guys. It's sickening!" Haruhi says. Kauru than turns my head to face him and gently kisses me.

"Ugh, I'm going to go and throw up. I'll see you guys later." She says, and than goes and talks to a few of the girls. I wonder how mom would react when she see Kauru. My dad will probably not care and do his work.
••••••••••••••••••
Me and Ren were in our limo driving home from school. It was such a boring day. I hate Monday's. Kauru decided to come a little later.

We finally arrived home. As we entered the house, my mom was in the living room having tea. I guess my dad was in his office doing his work like always. He never has the time to hang with us. Yet, my mom does.

"Hey mom!" Me and Ren say at the same time.

"Hello kids! How was school?"

"Boring!" We say at the same time again.

"What about you mom." Ren asks.

"Eh, pretty calm."

"My boyfriend is coming over in a bit. Just telling you."

"Ok, I would like to meet him again anyways. He probably doesn't remember me but who cares. His family has met a lot of people." I love that my mom was a care-free kinda person. I loved her because of that. Even though she barely got to spend time with us.

About ten minutes later, the doorbell rings. Our butler William opens the door entering Kauru.

"Hi Kauru!" I say.

"Hey Hina! I'm here!"

"I see that!" I chuckle. I give him a little peck on the cheek as we walk in the living room.

"Hina, who's at the door?" My mom shouts from the kitchen.

"Umm, my boyfriends!" I shout back. She than walks in from the kitchen and towards us.

"Hello there, you must be Kauru!"

"Sure am!" He says smiling at me.

"The last time I saw you was when you were in middle school. And aren't you a handsome young boy." She says winking at me.

"Thank you ma'am."

"How long have you two been dating?"

"Not to long! Just a little bit before summer ended." I answer.

"Well that's nice."

"I love your daughter. I truly do. She's the first girl that I fell in love with." He says. And I blush. He's to sweet. I love him.

"I'm sure you do." She says smiling. "I'm gonna go help your father with his work. I'll see you at dinner." She says as she leaves upstairs and into my dads office.

"Why couldn't I meet you dad?"

"He's always busy! Me and Ren never spend time with him. Only my mom."

"I see! Your mom is really sweet. I like her."

"Thanks! I lover her! And I love you too." I say smiling at him. He than leans over and kisses me.

"Stop making out the two of you." We pull away and look towards the stairs and see Ren standing there.

"I really hate you Ren!" I say.

"Oh, but you love me." And he walk in the kitchen.

"I'll see you tomorrow! Bye Hina!"

"Bye Kauru!" And he leaves. I walk in the kitchen to see Ren eating an apple at the table with an innocent smile on his face.

"You're an idiot!" I say grabbing his apple and having a bite. And than giving it back to him.

"I know I am!"

"I'm going to get you back for this."

"Ooo, I'm so scared."

"You should be! Maybe I'll get you tonight with a prank."

"We'll see about that." He smirks leaving the kitchen and going up to his room. Now I need a plan to get him back. And I'm going to do it later tonight. Maybe when he's asleep. This is going to be fun.

Hey guys! The story's is almost over. But I will make a new story a it Hikaru soon. I hope some of you guys like this one. And I hope that you'll like the next one.

And can anyone comment down below a few story's. I e looked up a few and I've only read one. So help me find some story's so I can read.

And I don't want to ask you to vote, comment, or share. You guys decide. You can't vote if you want. You can comment if you'd like. And you can share if house like. Only if you want to. But if you do, than thank you.

Ok, BYE!!