10

Kauru's POV:
I saw Hina outside with that guy again. I hope he wasn't bothering her. I made her a promise. And I don't want to break it. And I was kinda jealous. What if they get back together. I don't want that to happen. But she doesn't like me anyways.

"Kauru!" I look up at Tamara.(the girl from earlier)

"Sorry, was I spacing out again?"

"Yes actually! Is there something in your head. You can tell me if you'd like."

"Na, I'm good!" Why is it every time I'm talking with Hina, she seems to interrupt and takes me away. I don't want to be rude to our guests but, I just want to be with Hina for a while. That's it. Is she getting jealous that I'm hanging out with Hina. I don't know! I don't like her. I like Hina!

I look outside the window. Yushin was now leaving. But Hina was still there. Is she ok? Was he bothering her? I hope not.

Ugh, I hate being jealous! She probably likes him. He probably won her heart. I hope not.

"Kauru! You seem to be hanging out with Hina a lot."

"Yah, she's a great friend."

"But you need to be paying attention more to your guests than her. I mean, is she actually a guests or is she only here because her brother is?"

That got me. Is Hina only here because Ren is. Does she not like talking with me? Does she not like hanging out with us. I hope not. I really like her.

"Let's just have more tea." I say ignoring her question.

Hina's POV: the next day
I was entering the class room. Class was about to start now. I took out my book and began reading before class started

"Hey Hina. Can I ask you a question?" I look up from the book to see Kauru.

"Uh, sure!" He than sits down on the desk next to me.

"I was wondering, are you only at the host club because you mr brother is there?" Why would he say that? I love being around them.

"No, I love hanging out with yuk guys. Especially you Kauru. Why would you ask that?"

"No reason! No reason at all."

"Ok than! Class is about to start, you should take your seat." I say.

"Ok, I'll see you after class."

"See you later!" I say. That question kinda hurt me. Why would he ask that? I love hanging out with them. Especially Kauru! I love hanging out with him the most.
••••••••••••••••••••••
It was now lunch time. I wanted to go out to the fountain before I went with the hosts. I sat down to the edge enjoying the this sunny day. I love sunny days.

I than hear someone coming. I didn't think anyone would come out here. I'm the only one.

I look up to see the girl Kauru was hanging out with yesterday. Why is she hear?

"Hello him! I don't think you know me. I'm Tamara!"

"Uh hi!"