2

"Hey Hina, do you want to eat cake with me and Usa-chan?" Honey asks me.

It's my second day here. I have made zero friends. Ren looks like he's having fun here at the host club. They still haven't found out what type he is. I would have to say the fun or funny type. He's always making me laugh.

"Who's Usa-chan?" I ask as he holds up a bunny.

"Well umm, sure, I guess." He than takes my hand and runs over to the table. And I almost tripped. Either because he was running fast or I tripped on this stupid dress.

As we sit down, he puts a plate with chocolate cake on it in front of me. He sure loves cake.

"Come on, eat up!" I take a bite of the cake. This is really good. But not as good as the cakes Ren makes me.

I look around to see what everyone was doing. Hikaru and Kauru were on the couch while Hikaru talks to a few girls. But I look at Kauru to see he was looking at me. As I spot him, he turns away.

"Hey Hina! How are you doing with honey?" Ren asks me. And Mori was next to him.

"Pretty good! He's a sweet boy."

"Yes! He he is!" Mori says.

"TAKASHI!" Honey yells climbing on his back. I can tell they have some kinda connection. They seem to be hanging out a lot.

"Hey guys, what's up!" Hikaru and Kauru say at the same time.

"Nothing really!" Ren says.

"So Hina! Do you wanna play a game?" They both ask.

"Umm, what kind of game?

"Which one of us is Hikaru game." They say at the same time.

"What?" I say trying to hold on my laugh.

"Technically it's a game where you have to guess who's Hikaru and who's Kauru." Haruhi says. "It's actually kinda stupid."

"Well, that's what she thinks. Maybe you should try." Hikaru says.

"Ok than, that's Hikaru and that's Kauru!"

"Wrong!" They both say.

"No, I'm pretty sure I'm right."

"How'd you guess?" They both ask.

"She has really good eyes." Ren replies.

"Well than, correct!"
••••••••••••
School was now over. Me and Ren were about to go on our limo but then we heard someone call our names.

"Hey Ren and Hina! We were both thinking of going to your house on Saturday." Hikaru says.

"So, can we?" Kauru asks.

"Sure, I guess." Ren says than looks at me.

"I'm fine with it." I say.

"Sweet, we'll see you tomorrow." They say and run off. Than me and Ren hop in the limo.

"Yes, I can't wait to take this stupid dress off."

"Come on Hina, you look great."

"Maybe to you but, to me, I look stupid. And you know I hate dresses."

"Yah but, this is the first time in a long time that I've seen you in a dress. You look pretty."

"Thanks Ren! You're the best." I say hugging him.

"I know, and you are too."

"So, can you make some cake when we get home?"

"Sure!" He says as we both pull away from the hug.
••••••••••••••••
The next day
"Hello Hina!" I look up from my book to see Hikaru and Kauru standing in front of me.

"Oh, hey guys!"

"You guys, class is about to start, go to your seats." Haruhi says. "Sorry about all this."

"It's ok! I don't mind."

As they sit down at there seats, Kauru looks over at me and smiles. And I just smile back.
••••••••••••••••
Back in music room again. With all the host club and a bunch of girls that are crushing on them. I'm just at a couch reading a book since there's nothing to do.

"Hey Hina, I heard you let the twins come over to your house, is it ok if we can go too?" Tamaki asks as everyone stands behind him.

"Umm, sure, I guess." I say looking up at Ren.

"Yah, I'm ok with it." He says.

"Ok than, can't wait till Saturday." He says as they all leave in different directions. Except for Kauru.

"You seem kinda lonely." He says.

"It's ok! I'm fine." He than sits down next to me.

"So, tell me about yourself."

"Ok than! I live in a big house. My favorite color is yellow. And my best friend is my brother Ren."

"Oh come on, that's not enough. I want to learn more about you. Not in a creepy way though." I let out a little laugh.

"Ok! Besides Ren, I've never really made any friends. He's the only friend I need."

"We're your friends too, you know that right."

"Oh, I didn't think any of you guys were my friends."

"Well, we are! We all like you and Ren. He's actually pretty funny."

"Yah, I know!"

"Oh Kauru! Do you think we can have some tea right now?" I girl asks.

"Umm!" He than turns to me.

"Go ahead! I'm ok right here." He just smiles and walks with her. He seems sweet, I don't see the devil type in him though.