14

Tuesday! It's Tuesday!" I'm outside the host club right now. What am I supposed to do when I get in there. I can't act natural about what happened yesterday. It'll be weird.

I walk in the host club to see they're all cosplaying again. But this time, I guess it's a beach theme. The whole room has sand and they are all wearing shorts. Excepts Haruhi. She has shorts and a yellow shirt. But everyone else has just shorts.

"Let me guess, it's a beach theme, isn't it." I say.

"Indeed it is Hina!" Tamaki says.

"Ok than! Go and legal you guys need to do." They all go in there different directions. But Kauru comes towards me. He talks my wrist and leads me outside the room.

"Kaur-

He interrupts me by gently pushing my against the wall with both hand on my wast and is kissing me. I kiss back and put my arms around his neck.

"Hey Kauru, where's th-

The door opens entering Hikaru. Really, why now.

"We're the two of you making out?"

"Hikaru, your embarrassing me." Kauru says.

"Sorry Kauru, I'll just leave." He leaves the room and closes the door as Kauru begins to kiss me again.

"Oh sorry, I forgot to ask you. Where's my extra sandals?" Did he really interrupt is for sandals? He's and idiot.

"I don't know, did you check the beach bag."

"Oh right! Ok now, go on!" He leaves.

"Sorry about that Hina!"

"It's on Kauru!" Luckily the halls were empty so he kisses me again. Wow is he a great kisser
••••••••••••••••••••
Friday:
It was now Friday. Tamaki had the idea to make a party. But I'd don't want to go. We were all in the host club right now. Kyoya was planning the whole thing as everyone tried on an outfit.

"Hey sis, are you gonna go to the party?" Ren asks.

"You know that parties aren't my thing, right."

"Yah but guess what! Your going either way."

"No I'm not. Parties are stupid."

"He guys what's up?" Hikaru and Kauru ask at the same time.

"Nothing!" I say.

"Actually, Hina doesn't want to go to the party tonight." Ren says.

"Come on Hina-chan! It'll be fun. And there will be lots of cake too." Honey says.

"Yah but, I don't like parties. And this is more of some kind of ball."

"That is very true. Tamaki call it a party. Not me!" Kyoya says.

"Kyoya's right! How is this a party? Tamaki?" Haruhi asks.

"It doesn't matter if it's a party. As host, our job is to make every girl happy. And this will be fun."

"On no!" Hikaru says.

"He's doing it again!"  Kauru finishes.

Tamaki's imagination: in 3rd person
Haruhi standing all alone at the party wearing a pink dress. Tamaki comes up to her wearing a white suit.

"Hello Haruhi, what's the matter? Can you not get enough of theses good looks.

Takes her hand and pulls her over to the dance floor as they both start dancing.