I stopped moving, put my hands on my knees and breathed in the fresh air. It felt like Jesus was personally blowing air into my soul! That's how hard I have been running! I think Jesus is giving me his personal air!

"Come on princess don't tell me your tired all ready!" Dana teased. First off motherfucker, I know your tired as hell! I saw him run across the football field then give up! He ain't in that good of shape!

"Don't act like your not" I panted, he shrugged and chuckled

"Fine take as long as you want" I put a thumbs up because speaking would just take to much air from me.

I saw a squirrel run down a tree and under a car.

"That wasn't to smart" I mumbled at the squirrel then I looked up at the people inthe car.

A cute guy and a really pretty blonde. They were taking or something, they make a pretty cute couple.

"There cute together" I said hitting Dana, he looked at the car, then the girl kissed the guy and they were going at it "well then" I laughed

"Wait.." Dana said walking closer to the car "holy fuck! That McKinsey and Luke!" Dana yelled running to the car.. I just stared at them, I didn't say anything, I didn't know what to think. I just stared as Dana pulled McKinsey's door open grabbed her out the. Tried to pull Luke out.

"Get the fuck out the car! You wanna send your bitch ass brother to do you dirty work!" Dana yelled Luke had the windows up and the doors locked as Dana banged on the driver side window.

McKinsey was trying to grab Dana and pull him from the car.

"Sophie! Help!" She yelled at me, I slowly walked over and I have no idea what I was thinking but I pushed McKinsey "what the hell!" She yelled at me then I punched her, all my force in her mouth.

She fell to the ground and I went to jump on top but Dana picked me up

"Whoa easy tiger" he said amused, i felt like a zombie. I watched myself hit and push McKinsey but It wasn't me I didn't want to. Why would I?

Luke ran over to McKinsey and helped her up and was checking to see if she was okay.

I started o fight against Dana trying to get to McKinsey again

"Sophie stop!" Dana yelled

"Why the hell would you hit me!?" McKinney yelled while crying and holding her mouth which was bleeding alittle.

"Why were you kissing Luke!?" I yelled back accidentally! What the fuck! Why am I saying things I don't want to!

"Why do you care?" Luke asked with a small smirk

"I do-"

"Yeah why do you care?" Dana released me and turned me so I was looking at him.

I didn't have an answer.

"I don't know.." I mumbled then I ran. Okay so before when I was talking about almost dying from jogging with Dana? Well when I'm upset I tend to run faster and farther.

I just need away. I needed to figure something out.

Why did I hit McKinsey.

Was it for Luke
Was it for me
Was it for Dana

One thing I'm sure of, McKinsey is a slut. She can't help but be all over any guy she can! She's never going to win the game like that! If she's planning on sluting her way through this game good luck.

-~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Dana's pov-

After Sophie punching McKinsey then running off I was left with a decision to ether go find Sophie or beat the living shit out of Luke.

I looked at Luke for a while, just everything about him pissed me off. The fact that he could possibly be a player when Zack nick and I graduate kills me.

"Your so damn lucky I have to go find Sophie! You've been touched by an angel" I snapped at him then I took off to find Sophie but before I was out of hearing range I swear I heard Luke yell something back at me. It made my heart speed up and my face go pale

"You mean I'm lucky you actually care about Sophie"

What scared me about that was it meant not only was I actually starting to care about Sophie but others can tell too.

I'm the heartless bastard.. I'm not supposed to give a shit about anyone.

But The truth is I care about people. Ben, nick, Zack and... Sophie. I care about them, if anything happened to any of them I wouldn't know what to do.

I finally found Sophie sitting on a little bridge that went across the lake

"Let me guess, I have to solve a riddle before I can cross your bridge" I joked, she looked up at me and rolled her pretty eyes

"What are you even talking about?" She laughed

"What? You've never watched Dora? The little troll always makes Dora solve a riddle before he lets her across his bridge" she glared at me

"So what? I'm the troll?" She snapped I shrugged

"If it makes you feel better your the prettiest troll I've ever seen" I sat down next to her and looked at the lake

"Gee thanks that means so much" she sarcastically replied I chuckled

"So you wanna tell me why you punched your bestFriend in the mouth?" I asked like a parent would when there pretending to be your bestFriend.

"I don't know" she mumbled looking down at the lake

"You sure you weren't...Uh..Jealous of.. Hmm..Her and..Uh"

"Luke?" I nodded, it just made me mad hearing her say his name "I don't think it was because of Luke.. But it might have been" I wanted to go back to Luke punch him in his face repeatedly then throw him down a hill.

"Why" was all I could think of, why the hell would anyone give a fuck about Luke? Shit why would McKinney even kiss him?

"I don't know.. Maybe I still.. Like him?" My heart dropped when she said that.

Maybe she still likes him!?!? Are you fucking kidding me!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys!! In a week my #VirginityGameCharacterCollage contest ends!! I've gotten some pretty awesome ones!

I'm sorry for it being a day late! I'm on the bowling team now tho! Um on my report card I got all B's 1 A and 1C 

Send me your collages on twitter, Instagram or email

If you win you get to tell me
How long an update will be, when i update it and I'll follow you on Instagram Twitter and I'll kik you(:

Sorry if the award kinda suck the real reason I'm having this contest is because I like seeing what you guys make and who your favorite character is.

Make a collage of your favorite character or couple put a quote they said and send it to

Twitter: MrsTomlinson004

Instagram: mrstomlinson004

Email: mmkz.mmkz@yahoo.com

I'm gonna try and update Thursday or Friday.
Vote comment and fan me(: