£- Information about this world

Before you start rping please read how this works works.

Though based on the original games this world is different in many cases.

Around a 3 decades ago strange things began happening. Pokemon started to go mad and grew ferocious. No one knew why.

The only way to tell that a Pokemon was infected with what became known as the Rage was their eyes.

First they would turn bloodshot and the Pokemon would become more and more aggressive. Than all of their memories and personality will begin to crumble to the point they are a blank slate with the thirst for blood.

A wild animal if you will.

They attack any moving object and are ferocious while doing so.

The first outbreak spread like wildfire, but suddenly it stopped. All infection was gone. Well that's what the Pokemon thought.

That was when they stumbled upon dungeons. Mysterious gateways that were 'cages' for the infected.

Despite the dangers, the brave started to explore these strange areas and found them to be a goldmine of treasure and resources that was necessary for their species survival as many parts of the world had gone through a brief time of property.

As years went on more guilds started to be created based around using the dungeons for resources while also studying them and trying to find out why and how they came to be.

The infection seemed to stop spreading
But as Pokemon stayed longer and longer in the dungeons they contracted the Rage. Now there are laws that the maximum time spent in a dungeon was four hours per day. Otherwise the chance to be infected rose.

Strange Pokemon also began to appear from the sky. Most say they were once human and tend to have special abilities or traits to prove they are different. There is still no known reason why these 'human's' started appearing. All that is known is that the amount of these humans that appear are becoming less and less as the days drag on. New humans used to be much more common years ago but now there are barely any new ones.

There is a huge conspiracy that a lot of this has to do with the missing legendaries but nothing has been confirmed as very few legends will even come close enough to the average population to speak.

Still not much is known about dungeons today but they have became part of the Pokemon's daily lives.