£- Fourm and Rules

This rp has been moved to discord and is currently active. If you wish to join feel free to dm me for the link!

~Skelly~

•Name-

•Gender-

Age- (14-99)

Species- (Include if shiny or not. Check the guild members list to make sure the species hasn't already been used twice.)

Nature- (Brave, Rash, Adamant, Sassy, Etc.)

Personality- (You may keep this short and sweet if you wish)

Moves- (Up to four)

Team- (Must include if you plan to join the guild, you may ask the leader of a pre-existing team to join. We currently need more teams so please make one and have others join :C)

Occupation/Job-  (Only include if you plan to be in staff of the guild or your character has a job outside the guild- This is optional)

Accessories- (List any items worn, In-games items are limited to one per character)

Once human?- (Yes or No)

Human Ability?- (Many of the humans have minor abilities or traits that make them unique from natural-born pokemon, if was never human, leave blank.)

Strengths- (Least= 1, Most=3)

Weaknesses- (Least= 2 Don't use types weaknesses as you're weakness. Just no.)

Bio- (Not needed but please keep in mind humans are not actually in this world. So no experiments or trainer trained Pokemon. :T)

Other- (Please stop leaving out certain things like teams and whether you or human or not! It really confuses me sometimes!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
•Rules•

1. Follow all the normal rules you see in a rp, I shouldn't have to explain them.

2. No legendaries. That includes mythicals like Hoopa/Keldeo/etc!

3. I limit shinys for two per person. I prefer if you don't make them at all though.

4. If you were once human, you would often have a human name and wouldn't be able to remember anything from your human life.

5. For abilities, PM me about abilities and what would be suitable for the pokemon when your unsure.

6. You may create as many NPCs as you wish. You may also control the NPCs I've given to some extent. You may tag me when interacting with them though.
(Stormfire and Zang are the only exception.)

7. You cannot come out of a battle unscathed. Also don't forget that there is still such things as hunger and illness. If you put your character in a situation where they will die. They will die. So be careful.

8. I want the role players to create the NPCs personalities, I'm interested what kind of characters they will turn out to be. (Stormfire and Zang are the only exception.)

9. Post all of your forums in the comment section of this chapter please!

10. You may have as many characters as you want, just keep up with them! I wouldn't put them all on the same team though...it'd get pretty boring fast don't you think?

11. No more than two of the same species may be in the rp at one time. I don't want to see twenty eevees okay? Please check the character list to see if you can use that species!

12. Smollord9909 is my co-writer. He may accept your forms if I'm not available. Any questions may also be asked to either of us.

13. Please don't spam others. If they are not on they are not on. You may tag them once to get their attention but I will give you a warning if you repeatedly spam.

14. You are allowed to have one mega. That's it. But if you abuse mega evolution and use it to be overpowered I will take it away. I honestly don't really like having mega evo in this rp but I will not limit to creativity of your minds.

15. You do not have to join the guild! It is not mandatory but is recommended as it makes the rp flow easier and let you rp in guild specific events!

A/N- Rules may be added!

KEY CHART

MS= Main Story
SS= Side Story
£= Rp Information
€= Shops and Services
Dungeon= Dungeon
Blank= Rp Rooms