You Will Be The Death of Me ( Draco Malfoy Fanfiction) Ch 47

Start from the beginning

I reach for my wand that I had stuck into my boots, "Lumos," I say as I lean into the small space using my wand as a light.

I make my way inside crouching since the ceiling was so low.

"I was short," I state.

"You still are," Draco states as he makes his way in behind me.

I laugh and look around taking in all that was my childhood. A tea pot still set on the small table that I use to play with. Ragged curtains hung loosely from the open windows.

"Wow, how old were you again?" he asks. I manage to turn around and give him a glare.

He shrugs his shoulders and I could tell he was fighting off a smile.

"Oh look," I say as I reach out and pick up one of my old dolls.

"This was Isabelle, she use to be one of my favorite dolls," I explain as I ran my hand over the material of her dress.

"She's molded," Draco states flatly.

I roll my eyes at his remark, "What do you expect, she has been up here in this damp place for years."

"Can we please get out of here, I'm cramping up."

"Oh fine, all you are going to do is pout anyways," I tell him.

I make my way towards him and push him out the door.

Once outside we both arch are back trying to get use to it being straight again.

"Remind me if you ever suggest us to go for a hike to say no," Draco says.

I roll my eyes, which seemed to be a trademark of mine now, and start walking, "Come on you big baby, we'll go back to my house so you can rest."

"I'm not a baby, I just hate walking," he retorts as I hear him follow.

I nod to him understandingly but throw some heavy sarcasm at him, "I know, it hurts your poor little feet."

He only sticks his tongue out instead of responding.

The walk back to the house seemed to go much better, since he didn't have to whine about walking uphill or tripping over a limb. Plus it to a shorter amount of time which was good.

"Leianna," I hear him say as we make our way towards the door.

"Come on, we can relax and get a drink, I'm really thirsty," I reply. I walk to the door and go to open it but Draco stops me.

"Leianna wait a second," he continues to say trying to get me to stop.

I glance at him and he had a wary look on his face, "What is with you?"

"I don't think we should go in just yet," he states looking towards the house.

"You're crazy, come on."

I didn't know why he was acting so strange but I wasn't just going to stand outside like an idiot.

I reach for the handle and ignore yet another protest from Draco.

I open the door and walk inside.

Draco steps past me and looks inside, "What is wrong with you, you act as if someone had broken in or something."

I walk past him and towards the kitchen, on my way I happen to glance in the dining room and caught a glimpse of people in black cloaks. I continue to walk oblivious at first but once it dawned on me I came to a halt.

I turn back around and look back into the dining room and see something that sent chills throughout my body and I felt terror consume me.

I back away, I didn't know what else to do, I was surprised I was even able to move.