Chapter 7

hey I'm bored and Cbb to sleep so I'm gonna write some more. But I'm on my iPod and can't figure put how to use bold so I'll just havento figure it out sorry if it doesn't make sense it's hard to write on my iPod 

-------------------------------------------------------- 

I wake up to the smell of white chic chip pancakes and strawberries , my favourite!

Eman: "morning Sis, thought u could use some cheering up"

Aw isn't he cute, I smile at him. I'm not awake enough to actually have a conversation with him. I invite eman to eat with me. I flick on the tv in my room and slide over do eman can fit. Spongbob is on (mine and emans favourite). We hook in to our amazing breakfast, who knew eman could cook !

After breakfast I feel a lot better. I change my tear stained pillow case. I must have been crying during the night. Then I get dressed. I put on my loose supre love top and a comfy pair of denim shorts, comfy dancing clothes. I wear my light blue rabens. I walk down stairs and eman is waiting, the rest of the boys are meeting us at the venue.

We hop in the car and drive off. When we get to the venue the eman runs to the boys and they walk in a group over to me, solo is holding something.

Solo: " Sarah, now that you're a part of Justice crew, you need a justice Cree boogie top."

Solo hands me the package, and it's a justice crew boogie top with Sarah on the bottom!

Me: "omg it's amazing thankyou soooo much!!!"

I'm over excited and I run around the corner and change into it, it's a little big but it's comfy. Before I know it all the justice crew fans are arriving at the venue. Wow so many fans. Wait what was I gonna do! The boys wanted me up on stage helping!! I hope they do the moves they taught me cause otherwise il knave no clue what to do!!

Lukas: " you ready Sis??!! Let's go"

I hear all the screams of the fans and Lukas and I walk out!

Lukas: " hey guys how you going today? ........ Awesome! Ok so we have a new member of the crew and we would like all you justice crew fans to give her warm welcome! This is Sarah and  from now on she will be known as Justice crews little sister, give it up for Sarah our little sister!!!"

Everyone screams and claps! Omg I've never felt more alive!!

Then all the boys come on stage. We start off with a couple of warm ups then get into some simple moves like the dougie and top rock. We teach everyone a routine and then it's over. Time for the boys to do the signing. The boys all go sit down at the tables. I decide to go for a walk around amongst the crowd.

I was walking towards the back when I girl walks in front of me,

Fan: "hi!!! Omg can I get a photo?? Can you sign my poster omg I can't believe this!!! Oh my names kha-linh"

Me: "um sure!!"

I pose for a photo and sign kha-linhs poster. Wow that's what it's like to have a fan!! I'm overwhelmed! Then before I know it there are girls and guys lined up to get pictures and autographs!! They are lining up to see me!!!! Wow!!! I spend 2 hours signing merchandise and taking pictures, it was amazing!!

Once the signing was over we all head back to emans house for a movie and pizza night.

Samson: " so how did you like your first performance?"

Me: "omg it was amazing!! People wanted photos with me and my autograph!! "

Paulie: "get used to it sis you're a star now "

We order a pizza and decide to watch grown ups. By the time the movie is over all the boys are crashed in the loungeroom. I get up to go to bed. And I'm joined by John,

John: "Sarah can I talk to you? It's about liam. After you left he came back in the house crying but wouldn't tell anyone what happened, you don't know what's wrong do you?"

---------------------------------------------------------

Ok shoutout to @ lolsitskhalinh my sister!! And in this story my first fan :) luv you Sis xx  

Remember comment and tweet me!! I like to hear what you think xx  

Night