Chapter 14

Had a pretty good day shopping....spent over $100 hehehehe so pumped for Carols in the Domain ft. my boys Solo, Lenny, Eman, John, Paulie, Samson, Lukas & Jerome!

------------------------------------------

My alarm goes off. 9 am. Ive gotta be at the train station at 10. Leilani didnt drink much last night so she's driving me to the train station. All the other boys are getting the bus over to say goodbye. I dont wanna say goodbye. I get dressed and pack what is left.

I walk down the hallway and go into Emans room.

Me: "Eman wake up."

He groans so i throw a pillow at him.

Eman: "What??"

Me: "Did you forget im going home in like an hour"

Eman: "ohhhhhhhh ill be up in a minute. Hey can you go to the kitchen and get some panadol out of the cupboard"

Me: "Sure"

I walk to Paulies room. He's pretty much the same as Eman. Hungover. I go to the kitchen. 2 glasses of water 4 panadols.I deliver it to the boys and head downstairs for breakfast. Coco-pops. Once im done i pack a backpack, justice crew backpack of course. They arent actually for sale yet but the boys give me one to advertise. I fill it with food and drink for the trip. As well as my ipod, phone, wallet, a book, dsi and a little pillow.

Eman and Paulie walk dowstairs with my bags. How sweet they brought my bags without me asking. Aww i dont wanna leave! Why cant i just live with the boys. Then i'd miss my friends and my mum and dad. Either way im gonna miss someone. This sux!

The bus with the boys shows up. Followed by Leilani. I carry my bags outside and put them in Larns's car. Time to say goodbye.

Me: "See ya Wildrock. Gonna miss ya bro"

Lukas: "See ya later sis. Message me if you get bored on the train."

Me: "Ok. Bye Samson,.."

Before i can say any more Samson picks me upand gives me a bear hug.

Samson: "Gonna miss ya sis but be prepared next time you visit, SammyOGee wants a rematch."

Me: "Paulie, Jerome. Luv you boys"

Jerome and Paulie: "Love you more. See ya soon"

Me: "Johnny boy!! Gonna miss you bro!!"

John: "Miss you more Sarebear. Ring me when you get home yeah. So i know my little sis got home ok. "

Me: "Okaaaay, Byee Eman. You better come visit soon, and if you come to visit Cheryl or Jacky you better visit me too"

Eman: "I promise! Luv ya sis"

Me: "Solo, look after Larns. You should bring her down for a visit soon yeah?? "

Solo: Looks at Leilani "Im sure we can arrange something. Make sure you keep practicing those routines. At least once a day"

Me: "i will. aw Lenny. Gonna miss you sooo much bro. Take care of Jodie and Harley. You should bring Harley down one time. He can meet Nugget and the Sheep and the rabbits and maybe even one of my friends horses."

Lenny: "I will and im sure he would love that! Gonna miss you more Sarzi!! I want a call tonight too, infact i want a call at least every second night ok??!!"

Me: "Im sure i can arrange that ........ aww i dont wanna leave!"

I tear up. We have a group hug then i hug all the boys individually..... one more group hug and i hop in Leilanis car and we drive off.

When we get to the train station. Larns helps me carry my bags to the platform. I think im gonna miss her the most out of the girls. Its almost time for the train to arrive.

Me: "Bye Larns!! Gonna miss you soo much. Dont forget me!"

Leilani: "Thats impossible!! How could i forget my little sis"

I smile and give her a hug.

Leilani: "And i want a call as well. I put my number in your phone, AND i wanna be the first person you call. Love you sis"

Me: "Love you more!!"

I hug her again and the train arrives. I grab my bags and go to my first class seat. And thats it. My week with Justice Crew is over. At least this time i know its not gonna end for a while.

Wow. I just spent a week with Justice Crew!!!!!!!!

----------------------

weird ending but didnt know how to end it sorry xx