I pushed him off of me, my confidence coming back. "I didn't know they were yours." I snapped, putting my hand back on my switchblade. 

He scoffed. "I need new tires and you're gonna give them to me. Now."

I crossed my arms and raised my eyebrow. "Or what?" 

He pushed me against the car again. "Or else I'll have to tell that dad of yours that you sneak out of the house every day at three in the morning." 

I rolled my eyes. "You really think he'd care? My old man couldn't care less if I was found dead in a ditch somewhere." 

Dallas got off of me, lighting a cancer stick. He puffed the smoke out, the smoke hitting me right in the face. I grumbled a few cuss words and started walking away from him. "Hey, Naomi!"

"What the hell do you want?" I snapped, my cold voice coming back. 

He started walking over to me and winked. "Feisty. That's how I like 'em. You wanna come to Buck's with me and get drunk? You look a little tense, blondie." 

 "Are you asking me out on a date?" Amusement filled my voice. Every girl wanted Dallas Winston. He was the ultimate bad boy, but I didn't care much for him. The last thing I need is another damaged person like me in my life. 

He shot me a glare and stomped out the cigarette. "I never ask girls out on a date, it's always the other way around. So, no. I'm not asking you out on a date, I'm asking you to get drunk." 

I chuckled slightly. "No thanks. I've got school tomorrow, and I'm going to need energy to be able to piss off Bob and his buddies."

Dallas chuckled, giving me a smirk. "I guess that's one thing we have in common." 

I nodded my head in agreement. "Yeah, I guess it is. Maybe I'll see you around again, Winston." I called, walking back towards my house. 

I swear I could feel him grinning behind me, but I knew he wasn't. He was Dallas Winston and he didn't smile. He barely even laughed. 

"Oh, don't worry. I'll see you plenty of times, Naomi." 

//

"SO, WHAT YOU'RE saying is Dallas didn't kill you?" Maya asked, surprise evident in her voice. 

I shook my head. "Nope. He even asked me to get drunk with him, but I prefer pissing off Bob and Randy." 

She started laughing. "You and Dallas are basically identical twins."

I knitted my eyebrows and threw my french fry at her. "Don't ever compare me to Dallas Winston."

She picked up the fry I threw at her and ate it. "Why not?"

I sighed. "Because, believe it or not we're actually different." 

She cocked her head to the side. "How?"

I shot her a devilish smirk. "You have to figure that out." 

This time, she threw a french fry at me. I caught it in my mouth, her raising her hands up in victory. I furrowed my eyebrows. "I should be the one celebrating, not you." 

She shot me a not so amused look. "Do you really think you would raise your hands in the air and start celebrating?" 

I shrugged. "Whatever." 

"What is it going to take for me to get you to smile or laugh?" She questioned, taking a sip of her water. 

I thought for a minute. "Looks like you're going to have to figure that out too." 

I heard someone sit beside me and Maya choked on her water, her eyes wide. Everyone in the cafeteria turned their heads towards us. 

"Looks like everyone is amused at the fact that the two most rebellious teenagers in this town are sitting together." Dallas whispered in my ear. 

"Didn't expect to see you so soon, Dallas." I gritted through my teeth, making him know how irritated I was. 

He looked just as amused as Maya was. "Oh please, call me Dally. All of my friends call me that, blondie." 

"Yeah, well I'm not one of your friends." I rolled my eyes. 

"No, you're not, but you can be my girlfriend at any time. Although, they call me something other than Dally." He started telling me dirty stuff and Maya was laughing so hard I thought she was going to turn purple. 

I grabbed him by the collar and gave him a smirk. "It won't be me falling for you. It will be the other way around, Dally."

He grabbed my hand and took it off of his collar. He slammed his hand on the table. "I won't fall for you, Naomi. I never fall for anyone." He stood up and walked out of the cafeteria, making Maya ask me a million questions. 

"I never realized how cute you two would be together until now." She giggled, making me slap her hand. 

"Shut up. Dally and I would never work. We argue too much because we're exactly alike." I threw my tray away as we exited the lunch room. 

A small grin escaped her lips. "You called him Dally, so apparently you two are friends now." 

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever, I bet the friendship won't last long either. We're too much alike." 

She knitted her eyebrows in confusion. "Yeah, but weren't you the one that told me that alike forces can come together somehow?" 

I slammed my locker, turning towards her. I narrowed my eyes at her. "Why do you have to be such a smart aleck?" 

She flipped her hair. "It's a talent of mine." 

I was walking to my class when I got slammed across the locker. I opened my eyes to find Bob shooting me a grin. "I told you that you can't stop running from us." 

//

Hmm? What should Dallas and Naomi's ship name be?