bad dancer koury

Weston sure was a bad dancer, but he forgot about that when he was with Y/N. Actually, he usually didn't dance when she was around, he mostly spent his time watching her having a fun time, he loved seeing her happy.

He was lucky to call her his girlfriend.

Weston was facing her back, as he looked down to Y/N's hips moving perfectly to the beat of the music. She was an amazing dancer, unlike Weston.

    "C'mon Weston, why don't you dance?" She smiled, turning around to face him while putting her hands up on top of her head. Weston shrugged then decided to move around a little, although some people at the party found him a little weird, so he decided to stop dancing.

   She shut her eyes, enjoying her time dancing. Weston thought, why not enjoy you're time too?

   He began to pull Y/N closer. Her eyes opened, revealing her shiny brown eyes. Weston placed his hands on her hips, wondering if she would want him to do that, but since she didn't complain, and all she did was smile, he began to lean in.

   In a few seconds, their lips were together. "That's better." Y/N giggled, referring to how Weston only stayed still, doing nothing at the party. Weston smiled.

-

Very short imagine I'm very sorry