i only love you

leeah's pov

I was scrolling through Instagram and came across some Weston fan pages. All of their profile pictures were spongebob pictures.

I decided to click some of them. All his fans are hilarious. Just like Weston. They all make me smile like Weston does.

My smile faded when I saw a picture of Luna wrapping her arms around Weston from behind.

No need to worry.

They're probably friends.

I kept swiping my finger down and saw another picture. Same thing, Luna's hands on Weston's waist.

"Ow." I heard Weston scream from upstairs. Suddenly I heard him coming down the stairs.

Well, shit.

I didn't know what to do. I scrolled up the picture to make it seem like I wasn't looking at the picture.

I could hear him walking up behind me. "Heey!" He said. "What're you looking at?" He asked sitting on the couch. "Nothing much, just looking at your fans accounts." I said, smiling. He looked closer on my phone. "Oh yeah I follow her- " he smiled and then his eyes widened. "Uh- you probably shouldn't be looking at that account, they uh-." He scratched his neck.

I looked at him confused and he snatched my phone away from me. "Why don't you want me to look?" I asked.

"No, nothing it's just-" he scrolled down and saw the Luna picture. "Is that why?" I pointed to the picture.

He looked around and stayed silent.

"You know. I think you guys might be more than friends." I admitted

"No! Leeah, we're not. We're just friends. I don't have feelings for tuna- I mean luna." He sighed.

"Right.." I said sarcastically, I bit my lip trying to hold back my tears and I looked around.

"Why won't you believe me."

I decided to not answer. If I say something, I'll be crying a river.

He softly put his hand on my check, making me face him. A tear went down my cheek. "I made you cry.." He mumbled, I could tell he was ashamed of himself by the way he said it.

He quickly wiped my tear away. Weston placed his lips on mine, the kiss was soft.

"I only love you. Okay?" He said looking at me in my eyes. I nodded, looking down.

"Sorry about this." I said to him.

"It's okay, and I got to admit. I didn't like seeing you cry, especially since it was my fault. So please- don't ever cry again." He grabbed my hand, slightly laughing.

I laughed with him and nodded. I placed my head on his shoulder and we sat on the couch.

He always knows how to make me happy.

-

sORRY IF THIS SUCKED 😩