jealous

Eshaals POV

"We should hang out sometime!" Hunter said to me. "Totally!" I agreed with a smile on my face. Hunter left and I opened my locker to take out my books.

From the corner of my eye, I can see someone approaching me.

"Hey.. Who was that?" Weston asked, holding his book bag straps. "Just the new guy." I smiled.

"Oh.. He looks bad for you.. " Weston admitted. "What? He's super nice. Plus I was never thinking of dating him or anything." I said to him.

"Good. You could find someone better." He looked around. "Weston. Since when did you care?" I closed my locker. "we're bestfriends, I obviously need to protect you from people or something." He looked down at his feet.

"Weston. I know what I'm doing." I walked away.

-weeks later (big time skip) -

Weston's POV

Eshaal came over to my house.

"Weston. You won't believe what I heard!" She smiled and set her books on my table.

"What's you hear?" I asked as I turned off my tv to listen to her.

"I heard Hunter likes me." She said. "What?" I said, my voice growing louder.

"Hunter likes me." She said again.

"That little boy-" I cut myself off

I can't let him steal her away from me. She's been my crush for a long time.

"I need to tell you something." I said.

"Sure, what is it?"

"I like you, a lot. I like everything about you. The thought of you dating hunter- it makes me go crazy."

"..So what you're saying is.."

"I love you." I looked into her eyes. I stood up and so did she. I walked towards her as I placed my hand on her check. I started to lean in and so did she. We kissed.

"W-Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked nervously while scratching the back of my neck.

She nodded and leaned in too kiss me again.

Finally, I'm dating my crush.

-

All of this was so fast in srry :/