fun nights

I'm probably gonna get so much hate from people since he's really young, but just get your bibles ready!

-

"Hey, you should totally come over tonight." Weston said through his phone. I nodded, even though he couldn't see me. "Totally, what time?" I responded. "Uhm, how about 7 pm. We can do something, like go to dinner." He asked. "Okay. I'll be there." I smiled.

I rang the doorbell for him. He opened the door and he was shirtless with some jeans. He was holding his shirt in his hand. I was wearing my floral dress.

"Sorry, I'm sort of not ready yet. You could wait on my bed." He smiled. I nodded and walked to his room. I could hear his footsteps behind me. Or were they mine?

I sat on his bed as I went on my phone I scrolled down Twitter. "Uh babe." He said. He has never called me babe, I'm surprised.

"Yeah?" I asked. He came in the room and looked at me, smirking. "I think we should do something fun." He threw his shirt on the floor. "Whaaat? Like what?" I asked.

"Something like this." He went on top of me and started kissing my neck. He went up to my ear and whispered,

"Wanna play candy land. I bought the board yesterday at the thrift store, I still haven't played yet"

I looked at him. "Sure!" I smiled. He got up from me and took out the board hidden behind his tv.

I sat on the floor and he did too.

It was a fun night.

---
Hope you guys enjoyed that fun chapter!