4

I woke up in a good mood feeling refreshed
Ah what shall I do today
I went to get dressed and look at my wardrobe and jewelry box.
I'm starting to run out of nice jewelry I should go pick some up.
I dressed in my usual Vixen attire. I grabbed my keys and told Anna I was going out today and made my way to the biggest jewelry place I know here.

I parked my motorcycle behind the the store and used my gloves to climb against the side of the wall since they had little claws on them for grip. I made my way on top of the roof and saw that there was a glass window for me to crash through. I grabbed my gun and shot at the window shattering it and jumped down in the middle of the shop. I looked around and didn't see anyone
The clerk must be hiding then
"Helloooo I know you're here come out before I find you." I said in a sing song voice.
"Ok then you want the hard way." I was going to look behind the counters when I heard a gun click behind me. I turned around to find the clerk with the gun inches away from my head. I noticed that his hand was shaking. I smiled at him amused.
"Go ahead shoot me." He looked into my eyes and still pointed the gun at me hesitant with his moves.
"What? Is it my face? It's rude to stare you know but I don't mind." Faster than he could blink I knocked the gun out of his hands and kicked him which sent him rolling a few feet away from me. I walked over to him and straddled him making sure his limbs were held down.
"It's such a shame this had to happen." I put my red lips close to his ear whispering," but don't worry it will be over soon." I then blew in his ear laughing when I saw him shiver. I took my knife and pressed it against his neck. He eyes widened and started struggling begging for me to spare him. I gave him a smile then slit his throat. Leaving my signature lipstick stain on his cheek.
"You know I don't like it when you're that close to other guys especially when you're on top of them." I got off the clerk and turned to see Mr. Clown prince himself.
"You just couldn't stay away from me could you." J clicked his tongue on the top of his mouth and slowly made his way towards me. He took his cane and pulled me towards him.
"You better watch that ego of yours dollface one day it's gonna get ya hurt."
"I think I can take care of myself thank you." I then kneed him in the groin and walked away from him taking whatever jewelry I liked while he was still recovering.
"You know doll I like that attitude of yours. I have a preposition for you." I stopped what I was doing and looked at him.
"What do you want from me."
" oh nothing nothing. I was just thinking that we can rule this city together and become team mates I guess you could say?" What he said made me think about the dream I had. You and me.... I scrunched my nose at him and said," no thanks I prefer to work by myself."
"You say that now babe but you're going to come crawling to me."
"Why are you so adamant on me working for you? Do I attract you that much." I say winking at him. He stood in the same spot and there was a loud silence. The silence was broken when he made his way over to me and wrapped an arm around my waist while the other had a gun pointing to my head.
"Maybe you do. I just couldn't get your face out of my head especially when you saw me outside your window. Then again I could be messing with that pretty little head of yours. Well then I gotta go see you around baby." He winked at me then walked out of the store like it was nothing.
I just want to punch that face of his I don't care if  he's cute
I leave before the cops come and on the way home I couldn't help but think
Maybe I should join him