Chapter 2: Allen Walker

A few minutes before Natsu, Gray, Erza, and Lucy Departed, a young man of average height with a lean, muscular physique, with heavily marred with scars. He has shoulder-length, silver/gray eyes, and his skin is somewhat pale. As well as an unusual scar on the left side of his face that starts as a pentagram on his forehead, trailing down in a line that severs his eyebrow and mars his eyelid, and hooks slightly at his cheekbone and follows his cheek down close to his chin. It also has an extra line of scar tissue that runs parallel to his lower eyelid. he was also wearing a concealing jacket and gloves, as well as pants and heavy duty boots, on his hooded heat was a small, golden ball-like creature with four, stubby legs, the front two of which he can form little "fingers" with, a long tail that ends in a thick swirl, and two feathered wings. A cross fleury adorns his "face", and above it are two small horns, they were sitting down on a bench, the boy was nearly asleep if it weren't for his partner, the small golden would ball thing bit his ear witch made him jolt up. "Tim! ou can't keep doing that!" The boy said, he got up and went inside of the same train as Natsu and the others, he sat a bit close to them, good enough to hear their conversation.

"Alright, so the plan is to get to the Black order and get to Komui Lee, is that correct?" Lucy asked Erza who was sitting next to her, Allen overheard them talking and couldn't help but to look back at them and noticed that they were wizards, and he thought to himself '𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘻𝘢𝘳𝘥'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘒𝘰𝘮𝘶𝘪 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘛𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘦𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘈𝘬𝘶𝘮𝘢?' Allen kept his head down and kept listening, hoping for a chance o greet himself

"Well someone is supposed to be there to greet us right? 'Allen Walker'" Erza stated, the boy stood up catching their attention and Gray glared at him almost ready to attack.

"Is there a problem sir?" He growled The boy looked back at them and smiled.

"The once you're looking for is me actually... I'm Allen Walker, nice to meet you" Allen greeted them, of course Natsu didn't notice while the train was still moving.

"Well what a coincidence, we happen to be riding the same train" Erza said, Lucy took her glace off of Natsu and what was Above Allen's head.

"I have a Question... What's that Thing  above your head there?" Lucy asked in a quiet voice trying not to seem rude, Allen tapped his head and Noticed.

"Oh, this is Timcampy a Golem made by my master" Allen calmly responded, Timcampy flew around in circle and landed on Lucy's head. "Once we arive at the Black Order, Leenalee will be there to greet us." He spoke in a cheerful voice.

"She seems like a nice person, do you two have a relationship of sorts?" Erza asked 

Allen's face turned bright red "No no no no no! It's not like that, we're just good friends is all..." He looked pretty annoyed "There's also another person that will meet you at the Black Order, His name is Kanda"

"Seem's like you don't like him at all" Gray laughed

"I hate him for that fact..." Allen Responded.

After the rest of that they continued collaberating about the job at the Black Order. They drew closer to their Destination.