Chapter 1: The Job

Natsu fixed his gaze upon the work board inside of the guild hall, while everyone was talking and enjoying their time, Lucy walked up behind him and looked over beside him. One job caught their eyes: 'Black Order Assitance; Defeating Akuma 3,000,000 Jewl'.

"Take a look at this one here! Defeating Akuma for 3 Million Jewl!?" Natsu got it off of the board and called over Gray and Erza, He already knew that Lucy was peering behind him.

"3 Million Jewl to defeat some Monsters? That's gotta be something else...." Gray said, he wasn't wearing any clothes as usual, but Erza Took the paper from Natsu and read it for herself, she tilted her eyebrows into a suspicious look.

"Well?" Natsu and Gray said in sync Erza still hadn't responded, until Lucy cut their silence.

"I think we should take it! I mean theres a good reward for defeating these 'Akuma' isn't there? So why not take it?" Lucy sounded exitted, only from the greed of all the money that there were about to obtain.

"Hmm, Alright, We'll do it, we'll be Departing tomorrow morning, be sure not to be late." Erza said, and the group agreed.

|A Few hours later:|

"Are you sure that the job is not a fraud or anything Natsu? It'd be pretty frustating to go That far fjust to go on some fraud Job y'know." Happy commented, nibbling on a small piece of fish, Happy watched Natsu pack his things inside of a bag.

"Of Course it's not a fraud! And if it is, i'll beat the ever living snot out of the guy who sent the job application! For sure!"