Chapter Nineteen.

«If you like your coffee hot let me be your coffee pot. You call the shots babe I just wanna be yours.»  

---

"Yes! We are going to Milan!" Alexandra jumped off the couch as soon as the referee blew the final whistle and weirdly danced around the small space. Antonio eyed her over his lashes, shoving into his mouth a handful of Doritos.

"You mean, they are going to Milan" She could barely understand Antonio's words since his mouth was still full of smashed Doritos.

Alexandra turned to him and threw a threatening look in his direction. "I don't care what I have to do, but I will be included in the final list to Milan. I swear if I have to sell my soul to Pablo, which is basically the same as the Devil, then I'll do it. It's not even the fact that I want to be there; I need to be there" She remarked pretty well the verb need.

"All you need to do is ask Antoine to get you included in the list. The guy is the star of the club; they won't deny any of his requests" His voice was clearly full of obviousness.

Although she could do that –and she knew it, also she was aware that it was going to work– she didn't want him to get his hands into that thing. He already did it with the Barcelona trip and it could only increase Pablo's doubts about her relationship with Antoine.

"No, I don't want to get him involved into this. I'll make my way to the list on my own, you know I have my ways" She gave him a narcissistic smirk and darted her eyes back to the television. Antoine's face popped in the screen as the repetition of him celebrating his goal rolled.

"I know your ways and I'm seriously hoping for Antoine's wellness that you don't use them with your douchebag supervisor" She wasn't even looking at him but she knew he had a grimace on his face.

"Ew, no!" She stuck out her tongue, showing disgust. "It quite offends me that you think my ways are doing the damn Kamasutra to get what I want" She sat back on the couch and rested a leg over Antonio's legs. The stats of the game were showing in the screen.

"Because those are your ways!" He half-yelled, Alexandra rolled her eyes and hit him with the cushion. "Do you seriously think I believe you got first row tickets to the Gorillaz's concert three years ago just because they suddenly appeared in your mailbox? You were dating some idiot whose father had contacts back then and well oh well, he didn't give you the tickets for free, did he?" He raised an eyebrow.

Alexandra shrugged innocently. "I took you to that concert, you should be grateful with me"

"Yeah thank you for that. I kind of feel bad for the idiot you were dating; I mean, he gave you the tickets and you took me to the concert, that's bitching" Antonio pointed out. She rolled her eyes, again. "But that was not the point of this conversation; don't use sex to get into the list to Milan" His finger warningly pointed at her.

"I wasn't going to use that to get it" She repeated. "Ugh, you are extremely annoying since you developed that crush on the girl from the financial department. I'm low-key wishing Antoine was here so I could be with him"

His hand traveled to his chest, looking fake-hurt. "Of course you want him to be here, you can't make dirty things with me" He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Exactly for that" Alexandra moved uncomfortable in her seat.

Just because her roommate was everything but an idiot –questionable sometimes– and he knew her better than she expected, Antonio suspected something was wrong with their sexual life. Not that he wanted to talk about how his best friend had sex with a football player but he was curious about it.