Chapter Nine.

A/N: Since I have no idea about Antoine's dog, I made up one.

-

«And my hopes, they are high, I must keep them small. Though I try to resist I still want it all.» 

---

The boys were very optimistic despite being down in the aggregate and lose Fernando for the next game –Alexandra never felt as angry as that night when the referee gave Torres the red card. Also she mentioned a lot about how much she disliked Luis Suarez and apologized to Godín for that because she knew they were fellow countrymen, he said it was okay though. She did scold them because Antonio kept rubbing Barcelona's victory in her face even three days after the game.

"How good are you with social media?" Pablo stormed in her cubicle where she was actualizing the calendar for press conferences.

"I was selected Best Twitter Account to Follow in high school, I have quite a lot of followers on Instagram and I know how to properly use a Snapchat filter, why?" She was obviously being sarcastic but he looked desperate and she loved that. Every time Pablo needed something from her, he had to be nicer to her and no his usual whining self.

"Good. The club decided to open a Snapchat user so the fans felt closer to the players, I need you to go down to the field and record them doing their training. You know, catch them walking and doing great things with the ball" He quickly explained.

"Sure, I can do that" Alexandra began to feel her relaxed behavior was driving Pablo crazy. Amazing. "Do I have to use my phone?" He nodded and grabbed a piece of paper and a pencil from her cubicle.

"Take this, is the username and the password" Pablo passed the piece of paper to her. Alexandra scanned it; what a dumb password. "Go, now!" He ordered.

She gave him a not so pleasant look and stood up from her seat, making her way towards the field. As Pablo said, all the guys were in the field chasing a ball or giving small touches to other, others were practicing their shots with the goalkeepers and the rest were doing –as she called them– tricks. Alexandra walked over to Simeone to inform him what she was going to do.

"Eh, Mr. Diego they sent me to take some shoots of the training and upload them in Snapchat, you don't mind Sir?" She still thought he was an intimidating man, although by far he'd been very nice to her.     

"Of course, do your job" He acceded.

Alexandra thanked him and proceeded to approach the players. Her camera caught each one of the players, she wrote catch phrases and used emojis in every Snap she sent; people liked those things. When Alexandra came closer to where Antoine and Saúl were literally just giving soft touches to the ball, Griezmann smiled to the camera, raised one of his thumbs and winked. Clearly it was something more for her than the Snapchat.

"You're supposed to look storm-headed about the camera Antoine" She put her phone down and gave him a disapproving look. "Hi Saúl, are you still on for losing in FIFA against me again?" Saúl gave her the finger and she laughed.

"You won't stop haunting him with that, will you?" The French asked with amusement, Alexandra shook her head. "Good, I like that attitude"

"Do you feel like scoring the winner next week so I can laugh at Antonio for an entire week?" She said it with such innocence.

"Oh yes, I do and it'll go for you. That's going to hurt Antonio even more, especially because Suarez didn't dedicate one to him, did he?" She chuckled. "Hey, what are you doing after your shift is over?"