Chapter Six

Rosita laid in a muddy trench. A knife tucked securely up by her breasts as she listened to unidentified people talking. With every shaky breath she drew in through her nose, her small hands would tremble and shake. She was so fucked.

"Figure out where they are at." Negan's booming voice drifted through the forest. Rosita's heart stopped as she drew in a harsh breath all the color leaving her body.

"Sir, what I-"

"I said figure it out!" Rosita had no idea who they were talking about, but with every word Negan shot out in pure disgust, Rosita tried to make herself smaller. She knew she was going to get found.

~MAC~

"Stop! Stop!" An estranged voice cried out clawing out Rick's arm trying to desperately remove the gun from Karma's face. Karma had her eyes tightly closed, her breathing slow and steady. She was completely calm, and to Anabeth that was frightening.

"D-dad? Please no." Carl begged grabbing his arm as his hands trembled. Ricks blood was boiling as he watched the girl before him. His finger laid on the trigger, ready at any given moment to pull it. So when he finally tried to l it felt like the trigger was stuck. It felt almost as if something was behind it to keep it from pressing back.

"God dammit." Rick mumbled watching Daryl set his hand on top of the weapon, pointing the barrel to the ground. Daryl had a stern look on Rick, his free hand around Karma holding her tightly to him, as his other rested around the barrel gun obviously debating on whether he should snatch it from him.

"Do it." Rick said in an unstable voice ignoring the worried stares that were pointed at him. "Daryl take the gun." He was only then allowed to relax when he felt the small handgun being slid out of his grasp.

"Now, you can leave." Karma barely breathed out finally opening her eyes to stare at Rick. "Be sure to take your sick and pregnant one with you. I'm not helping now." Rick didn't move or speak. He expected this to happen, but hearing the shocked little gasps followed by the rest of the group wasn't something he thought about.

"Maggie needs a do-" Tara started in getting cut off by Karma raising up her hand.

"I agree. She does need a doctor, but I'm not going to provide that doctor. You will have to deal with Negan on your own. And if you," she said glaring at Rick, "or anyone in your camp tells him where we are at...I will not hesitate to murder each and everyone of you." She threatened and this time Rick didn't look at her surprised. "You better hope and pray, if you do tip him off, that he kills us all. Don't make me your worst nightmare."

"Are you threatening me?" Rick asked in a grave voice as Karma yanked her arm away from Daryl. "It's not a threat sugar, I was just telling you what was going to happen."