The Snap

Cain had insisted that we wait a few days before going after Ty and Leon. He said we needed to come up with a plan before we just rushed in there. However, I was too angry at my brother that I wasn't allowed to help with the plan. What a bunch of crap! I mean I know that he's my brother and my plan would probably be just to kill him and not ask any questions, but still! I deserve to have some opinion in the matter! 

So here I am, pacing in my room, waiting for the plan to be put into place. "Ugh!" I groan as I fall back onto my bed. Even the ceiling is boring! There is nothing to do in my room! I weigh my options in my head. I could either stay in my room for god knows how long until a plan was made. Or I could head out on my own and face my brother, alone. Let's be honest here, the second option sounds way better. 

I open my door a crack and look out into the hall. No one is in sight so I take this moment to rush over to the stairs. I slide down the banister and land on the ground floor, trying to make as little sound as possible. I look over to the door and see that it is wide open. However, the guards are still standing watch. The only thing that I can find near me is a potted plant next to the stairs but I figure it's worth a shot. I take the pot in one hand and throw it as hard as I can across the room. It hits the wall and shatters everywhere. The guards come rushing into the room as I duck into the next room. Once the coast is clear, I rush out of the building. 

Once I'm out I realize that I have no idea where Leon or Ty are. Well this is just great! I feel something buzzing in my pocket and I reach down to take out my phone. Of course! How could I have been so stupid? I go online and look up the location of the Nibiru headquarters. The phone shows that the headquarters is a few miles from here. I remember when I came here there was a garage near the front. Now all I had to do was find the door. 

I walk to the left side of the building and look around the wall. A vast forest lies in my view but no garage so I walk over to the right side of the building. There is a small white building that looks like it could contain a car or some sort of transportation. I walk over to the building and check to see if the door on the side is unlocked. I jiggle the handle and the door creaks open, allowing me to look inside. My heart drops when I see no cars. However, there is a motorcycle, although I've never driven one before. I walk the bike out of the door and prop it up before placing the helmet on my head. I swing my leg over the motorcycle and start up the engine. Alright here we go, off to kill myself on a motorcycle. 

"Constance!" a voice cries out at me.

I look over to the building and see Cain running over to me. "What are you thinking? You can't leave without telling anyone or having a plan that doesn't involve killing your brother!" he yells.

"Look I knew you wouldn't understand so that's why I didn't tell you! Leon can control minds! Don't you understand that? He will destroy you all! I am the only one who can go and stop him. Not only because I can control death but I am his sister. You have to let me do this," I respond.

"You are a child! You don't know what you are doing or what to do. I command you to stay here and let the rest of us handle this. It's what will be the best way to save Tyler."

I glare at Cain as he gives me his speech before retorting, "You don't command me! Only I do that!" 

I rev the engine on the bike before riding past him, out into the world to find my brother. I know only I can stop him, and that's what I intend to do.