If it was The Office, you can be damn well sure Caitlin and Barry would have looked into the camera at that moment. 

"Okay, so it is my fault," said Cisco. "But I didn't mean to!"

Barry ran his hands through his hair. "Forget Chinese from Wu's. I'm going to China," he decided. 

"Barry!" gasped Caitlin. 

"You've never gotten us authentic food before!" said Cisco.

"It's time for authentic Chinese food," said Barry, determined to bring Parker's mood back to normal. "Back in a Flash!"

Parker was laying in the center of the bed, on her back, with the action figure on her stomach. She had her hands over her eyes. The slight shake of her shoulders told them she was crying, but stifling it, to avoid interrogation from the trio. 

"Baby," whispered Barry. 

"I don't want to talk right now," sniffled Parker. 

"We don't have to talk," offered Caitlin. 

Parker felt her body dip three separate times, when Caitlin climbed into the bed, then Barry, then Cisco. They set the food at the end of the bed. It was temporarily forgotten when all three of them decided to lay on Parker, forcing her to let out her giggle. 

"I will travel across the world for you, if I can find another Khan figure from 1982," promised Barry. 

"I'll pay for it," promised Caitlin. 

"And I'll..." paused Cisco. "I'll, um..."

"Way to ruin it," said Caitlin. 

Cisco rolled his eyes. "I'll apologize, because I don't know what else to do. So, Parker, I'm sorry for indirectly throwing your action figure out of a twenty-three story building."

Parker's sob was evident. 

At a loss of words, Cisco looked to Caitlin and Barry for aid on what words to say. He didn't know how to make the situation better. 

"Waluigi jokes aside," said Barry, trying to change the subject, "What would you really want to name our potential boy?"

"I don't know... Boy names are hard. But, I'll tell you right fucking now, if you cursed me with twins, they're Luke and Leia. Non-negotiable," said Parker quietly, in fear of her voice cracking. 

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, I asked for Don and Dawn before Luke and Leia were even an option!" argued Barry. 

"You're yelling at me."

"It's not yelling, it's--" 

"You two disregarded the idea of naming your child after one of you?" asked Caitlin, bringing the couple away from an argument. 

"He told me no," said Parker. 

"Little P.J. could be adorable," tried Barry. 

"Absolutely not."

"It's better than Bart!"

"Yelling!"

"You two should not be in charge of naming children," sighed Caitlin. 

"Waluigi wasn't even the worst option on the list," said Barry. 

"Take a goddamn joke," said Parker tiredly. "I wasn't actually going to name our potential boy Waluigi."

"I'm not letting you name any of our kids," said Barry. 

"Says you, bitch. You birth them, you name them."

"Whoever gets the birth certificate first," offered Cisco. 

Caitlin, Parker, and Barry looked to him, confused. 

"Whoever gets their hands on the birth certificate first gets to name your kid. But you can't have any words with the nurses or doctor's. It's at random," said Cisco. 

Parker and Barry looked at each other. 

"I can do that," said Parker. Her eyes widened. "Pavel! Let's name him Pavel!"

Barry rested a hand on her stomach. "Baby Allen, I'm sorry if your mother gets your hands on the certificate before me. I'm so sorry."

Parker slapped his hands away. "I think I'll give our baby a better name than you ever could."

"We'll see."

"Really though, if it's babies, you have to go with--"

"Dawn and Don," interjected Caitlin. 

"I knew I kept you around for a reason, Caitlin Snow!" said Barry proudly. 

"--Luke and Leia," finished Cisco and Parker together. 

Ignoring the justification for the theoretical twins' names, Cisco and Parker shared a series of looks. Without words, apologies were given and accepted, because both of them knew that Cisco was going to do whatever it took to patch the hole in Parker's heart. Had the roles been reversed, she would have done the same thing.

But, as it turned out, the next time Cisco's heart was in need of patches, Parker wasn't around to do so.